So we just gonna act like Nike SB doesnt have a Blazer Elite comin out soon?

Nike SB Blazer Elite – Classic Charcoal/Golden Hops

via freshnessmagUK skate shop Scene has taken early delivery of this outstanding March Blazer release, representing yet another collaboration between Nike SB and Lance Mountain. The shoe is crafted from textured premium leather and carries a tonal suede Swoosh, as well as metal eyelets and gold contrast stitching throughout the upper. An off-white midsole and special “Pool Service

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

when will these be available?

I don't know, i can't read either.
ohwell.gif

1 of the things that attracted me to the Blazer Elites was the quilted sock liner...why did they stop applying them to the Elites??

The blue is actually lighter...

For those of yall that live in the LA area, hot rod has them (off pico by the westside pavillion)

YEAH BUDDY

IMAG0435-1.jpg

IMAG0441-1.jpg

IMAG0438-1.jpg

IMAG0436-1.jpg

Its hard to describe how butter this leather is. Maybe the best i have ever gotten in a nike shoe. Gold eyelets....this is automatically one of my favorite shoes in years

One word Elite. If that word is slapped on the end of the name of the shoe, the shoes has premium materials. If your a fan of a Blazer model, then cop. The last LM was so on point with the quilt lining. This new one is going to have some steep competition.

Is the color a dark blue or is it really black because im thinking about getting these but im not sure?

Back
Top Bottom