So We're Debating in here at the office I say he's GAY...What do you'll think???

The shim that was on Top Model got proposed to on the Tyra Banks show.

I say he's
gayfight.gif
freak.gif
regardless just knowing the fact that shim was previously a man.

http://www.usmagazine.com...x-change-surgery-2009273

What do you guys think?
puke2.gif

Too many females out here to even consider talking to a shim

All i'm gettin' out of this is that you watch Top Model and the Tyra Banks show.

Goin' around pointin' fingers probably ain't the best move homie.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

flame suit on homie
pun
laugh.gif

I don't know who we're talking about, but I'm gonna go ahead and say gay.

if it's a dude on the show(or a dude now turned female)...
smh.gif

you gay fam

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

All i'm gettin' out of this is that you watch Top Model and the Tyra Banks show.

Goin' around pointin' fingers probably ain't the best move homie.
dude someone showed me this link calm down i dont even watch tv for that matter except sports. simple question would u talk to a previous male?
sly2.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

if she had the surgery already then no its not gay...he is attracted to her as a woman...

but he met shim b4 the surgery and was interested
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DCStylez

if she had the surgery already then no its not gay...he is attracted to her as a woman...

sick.gif

then yeah, dude is gay.

Originally Posted by DCStylez

sick.gif

if she was dressed as a woman i don't think its gay...i'm sure she didn't tell him right up front so he started to like her then found out...

ummm.no he's gay. "King also introduces her beau, Desmond, whom she met more than three years ago -- before her surgery -- on MySpace. "When wewere just friends, I had a dream I was getting married," he tells Banks. "As the bride came down the aisle, it was Isis... She's strong,she's beautiful, she's my soul mate." With that, Desmond gets down on one knee and proposes to King."

He knew her for 3 years. Your tellin me for 3 years this +*!%% didnt do anything sexually or try with this transgender. He obviously knew...no %!!$%*% straightmale would propose to a transgender AFTER finding out she was once a male.

These are just two homosexuals getting married. I refuse to call the transgender a female.

Back
Top Bottom