So...we're not going to give Future his props, huh? Vol. Future Appreciation Thread

Are you surprised by Future's success?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

futuremd

Banned
I seriously thought I'd never hear of dude after "Racks on Racks"...

And dude proved the whole rap world wrong. 

I started to post his biggest songs then realized I'd probably end up posting like 25-30 songs...

Oh, and miss me with the "you like FUTURE?!" comments. Theres a time and place for everything. I'm actually posting this with this Roots album in the background. 
laugh.gif

I do not understand why people like "Turn On The Lights". I've tried listening to it like 3 times and each time I've had the :stoneface: face. He is a straight-up terrible rapper. Always considered him the 2012 version of T-Pain.

Son is :pimp: on hooks though. Ring Ring, Itchin', B*****s & Bottles :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Turn up Turn up Turn up

Straight situational music, :pimp:

I ain't gonna lie I like his music because no matter how badly you sing, you'll still sound better than that *****

Terrible rapper and singer...he's basically the new T-Pain. He has some catchy music but zero talent.

I knew just from the title that you made this thread :lol:

I'll admit, even though from a pure rapper standpoint he's awful, but I'd be lying if I said he wasn't making any good songs. "Ain't No Way Around It", "Itchin", "Long Live The Pimp", and "I'm Trippin" stay in rotation. "Turn Off The Lights" bangs. Let's just say Mike Will deserves a lot of credit as well.

I seriously thought I'd never hear of dude after "Racks on Racks"...

And dude proved the whole rap world wrong. 

I started to post his biggest songs then realized I'd probably end up posting like 25-30 songs...

Slow down now. We're not seeing eye to eye on this one. I know you're from ATL or somewhere in that region but things must just be a little different out my way because Future is pretty irrelevant.

I love Racks and not on some right time right place type ****.

Everyone knows Tony Montana, I've heard Turn Off the Lights once in a friends car, had to ask him what it was so I could dl it later.

Other than those three I can't name a Future song. I thought about downloading his album but people on the internets weren't saying good things so I never got around to it.

What other hitters does he have? I'm just curious really, wondering how he's proved anyone wrong really.

Last edited:
future's verse on way too gone > t-pain's life

"i woke up early dis morning.. three white girls from the pink pony."

nthat.gif

Last edited:
His whole mixtape catalog is fire! He's not just some autotune generic south rapper like I had 1st thought. People definitely need to check out (Future 1000,Pluto,Dirty Sprite,True Story,Streetz Calling,Astronaut Status & his collab mixtape with gucci). He have more bangers than any other rapper that I heard of in the last 2-4 years imo.

Future my dude :pimp:

idk how dude makes dope songs with such bad singing/rapping honestly but it just works :pimp:

Didn't like him at first but same damn time won me over, then I realized he's pretty good for what it is. The whole Streetz Calling mixtape was my **** for a minute. Dude is appreciated :smokin

Drank lean, sell dope, that's the way it go :smokin :smokin :smokin

I think his "trap" style is better than the "singing" he tries to do

only bump this in he car, not headphone music..

Future is hella talented. Ya'll needa check out "Pluto" ASAP. It's one of the better releases of 2012.

I heard homie practically lives in the studio.

tony montana is the only song of his i liked :lol: purely off the way he said TONY MONTANA :rofl:

His songs are a hit or miss for me. I cant take him seriously but then I catch myself singing along.

I knew just from the title that you made this thread
laugh.gif

I'll admit, even though from a pure rapper standpoint he's awful, but I'd be lying if I said he wasn't making any good songs. "Ain't No Way Around It", "Itchin", "Long Live The Pimp", and "I'm Trippin" stay in rotation. "Turn Off The Lights" bangs. Let's just say Mike Will deserves a lot of credit as well.
This is very true.

Him and Mike Will make straight hits. 

Back
Top Bottom