So were's the retro VI's at?

Originally Posted by Dom90

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

How can they retro III - VIII within 2 years and skip VI....

word.

i don't count the dmp vi's because for the iii,iv,v,vii,and viii they released a @#%$ load of colors.
Word. That's how I feel.
smh.gif
@ JB for not retroing VI's. Atleast we got some hope for Nike Air next year, though
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I appreciate that
pimp.gif
, but I'm just a Old Geezer who*%%$*+*$ and moans about how things were better back in my day and stirs up trouble.
laugh.gif
Mainly when the NIKE AIR Topic comes up.
mad.gif
I'm stuck in Tennessee were we don't get jack crap.
smh.gif
Yesterday I was in Finishline giving a ol girl who probably makes about $5 an hour a earfull about how their selection was awful. And she didn't seem to know who I was or how much of an internet rep I have.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Let's just say she wasn't too concerned with my issues.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

So it's hard for me to have any inside knowledge being here in the sticks, but I do occasionally come up with a good Eastbay deal for everyone.
smokin.gif
wink.gif

I'm sure Gentry has my picture posted on Campus so security can be on the lookout.
devil.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Everytime this comes up the more the hype builds.
Everytime the hype builds the more JB make us wait.

Originally Posted by super23freak

Seriously though, there was a plethora of IV's and V's in respective years... I want some VI's!!!!!
Agreed.
We got tons of III's, IV's, V's and now VIII's, but yet we get shafted when it comes to the VI's.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Jordan Brand.

They used up all the tounges on Spizikes. I hate Jb for combining old shoes(dubzeros spizikes fusions) they should gave spike the first two colorways and keptit moving. We all feed in this crap im and old head had og 4's im middle school. III-VI are my favorite hands down. So i will have to drop over 620 becausei want 2 pair of black red IV's 2 pairs of infareds or carmines. And will be stuck with pairs of shoes that i would not buy or wear. Now air randy ormarqueesole makes since to split a pack for $200. Why pay extra tax for shoes without box or reto card. After this year im done with jordans its down hill forJb. The will be alot of upset customers. December will be wild just the spacejams will resale for the price of the pack.im done just retro all old jordans andmake og colors general release.

Lay off your throne
I'd say if we took a vote it would be you who has the superiority complex, not me. Your first post added nothing to this topic.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

^ Yea but JB usually makes a retro cleat along with a model that is going to be retroed in multiple colorways
True.
This is how JB has always done it, and I seriously don't think that it's going to stop. Along with the VI cleat, take a look at all of the theSpizikes that have released. Do you really think that JB would manufactor that many Jordan VI tongues and only give us the the one colorway that's in thecountdown packs? JB knows that the highest demanded retros are VI's and XI mids, but this is the year of the Jordan XX3 and the countdown packs andthat's what they are focusing on for 2008.
Sales of the XX3 and the countdown packs would suffer badly if 5 or 6 colorways retro VI's released this year. I'm pretty sure that they will comeeventually, but just later than what we are used to.

JB are keeping things like the Black 3s and the VIs as an insurance policy of sorts...

they know they'll sell regardless of when they drop.

First they want to us to spend $$$ on items that copy those shoes in some way, like the Spizikes or the Fusions.
It's their way of squeezing the last few coins out of Jordan's legacy.

Some would say it's cynical, personally i think it's just kinda sad.

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

How can they retro III - VIII within 2 years and skip VI....

If you think about it, they retro'ed the I through VIII minus the VI's

Back
Top Bottom