"...SO what are your weaknesses?" Vol. interview

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

kryptonite.jpg

roll.gif

A+

What does NT know about Career Networking Opportunity Events? what should i prepare for? they said i'll be interviewed one-on-one and meet with a bunch of employers and candidates.

HELP

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

I was always prepared for this question. You should mention a weakness and then tell how you're overcoming it (even if its a lie). I always said I was afraid of public speaking and I was overcoming it through taking speech or public speaking classes in college. Don't say anything corny like "I work too hard sometimes" or "I'm too much of a perfectionist," stuff like that will get you dinged. 

Dude, I think you gave the worst answer.  "Afraid of public speaking"?  Are you kidding me?  It's one thing to say you would like to be a better public speaker, but to say you are afraid of public speaking.  That's a no no.  That's like saying you are afraid to do the job if the job involves public speaking, which every job involves some sort of speaking/communication.

Say something like, you would like to be better at remembering names when meeting many people.  

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Last interview I had and answered that question my answer was "I have terrible hand writing". Got a laugh out of the interviewer and she said she also has bad handwriting...

Been in the job for 4 months now BTW.

#bawse answer, famb.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Word
pimp.gif

on my resume under weaknesses i put "do not exist"

hopefully i get this tmobile job

Back
Top Bottom