So what did George W. Do for you?!?! Vol. 8 years of ____.

so with the much hated president of the past 8 years leaving the white house. Me and a few buddies were sitting back and analyzing what the hell has this guydone for me?? At first it was nothing because its human nature not to give respect were due to a $!!% up... But what I got Is a 3.4% pay raise this year! Andalso he changed the MGIB to 80k+ and I can now use that for my Kids education... And that's about it. I'm in the military but as an individual that wasraised in the streets of Memphis and didn't have much... If I wasnt in the military... He wouldn't have done %#*% for me.... So... What did he do foryou??

Bought me a pair of these last spring
pimp.gif

picture-33.jpg

Well, I'm currently a contractor in Iraq, so I'm getting my house paid off faster than I ever imagined. And I'll be able to try out this "GoldRush" theory of DKY without much risk. Thanks G Dubya! And his entertainment value was untouchable until Palin came along.

I got lower taxes across the board.....a steady pay increase.....my future child's education payed for due to the lowering of the Michigan Education Grantcap.....I am buying up properties do to his horrible economic policy and the down swing in the housing market.....

making the best of a bad situation......

as a lil kid i wondered what it would be like for our country to be involved in a war. i saw on tv and read in books about the protests and images and i wascurious to know what it would be like to experience that in my lifetime........

and now....
indifferent.gif

i was the lil kid who was hopin a hurricane would come through full force just to see the wind and rain, never hoping anybody died but still wanted to see thestuff i saw on the weather channel first hand....

then Hurricane Isabel came and it was trees on houses, trees crushing cars, everywhere, no power, no air conditioning for weeks.

once again
indifferent.gif

So what did George W. Do for you?!?!
He got me a Black President, so I can't thank him enough
happy.gif
. For the most part, that was the only good thing he did for me in office.

I voted for Obama but I can't wait to y'all start turning on him

you act like b/c he is a black president he will do EVERYTHING you want, I bet most of NT doesn't even know why they voted for him other than his race

politics are politics

Other than making Lil Bush possible and helping to usher in Barack I can't really think of anything

Started my own business in 01 and it never had a chance and now I'm having to close the doors and will be unemployed for the first time in my adult life.

Back
Top Bottom