So what happens at Rap Concerts?

MetalMario

formerly m4riol
Supporter
I've never been to one and only have seen the likes of Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, The Devil Wears Prada to name a few

in those concerts they have moshs and headbangers going crazy so I'm imaging a Jay-Z concert has people nodding their heads to the same beat and everyone's chilling
usually
pimp.gif
too.

Clarify please? saying this cuz I'm going to see Nas and Damian Marley by the end of the month
pimp.gif

I've never been to one and only have seen the likes of Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, The Devil Wears Prada to name a few

in those concerts they have moshs and headbangers going crazy so I'm imaging a Jay-Z concert has people nodding their heads to the same beat and everyone's chilling
usually
pimp.gif
too.

Clarify please? saying this cuz I'm going to see Nas and Damian Marley by the end of the month
pimp.gif

Standing room -

Get there early, once you get in you'll probably be standing for maybe an hour before the main act comes on. Sometimes it could be more depending on how much DJ'ing is going on...

Arena -

The same as any other genre of music, except probably more laid back comnpared to those rock bands listed...

Standing room -

Get there early, once you get in you'll probably be standing for maybe an hour before the main act comes on. Sometimes it could be more depending on how much DJ'ing is going on...

Arena -

The same as any other genre of music, except probably more laid back comnpared to those rock bands listed...

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Lotta fun, beautiful women, marijuana aroma and good music.
Sounds like a metal concert as well
pimp.gif

There really isn't much difference as I can tell, but I've only been to see a 50 Cent USO show and Tech N9ne for rap.

pimp.gif

There really isn't much difference as I can tell, but I've only been to see a 50 Cent USO show and Tech N9ne for rap.

Devil Wears Prada use to be so
pimp.gif

This came up before and I think there's a huge difference between the shows. You can almost expect people pushing and shoving and crowd surfing and stage diving at a rock show.

Devil Wears Prada use to be so
pimp.gif

This came up before and I think there's a huge difference between the shows. You can almost expect people pushing and shoving and crowd surfing and stage diving at a rock show.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

pimp.gif

eek.gif
I think I still have the pics somewhere...

I made a thread about it way back... 2008 I think.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

pimp.gif

eek.gif
I think I still have the pics somewhere...

I made a thread about it way back... 2008 I think.

There might be a fight if there's a tall dude standing in front of a short dude, but other than that it's like a rock concert minus the mosh pits.

Unless you live in Gary, Indiana. Then someone's gonna get shot. Or 8 someones.

There might be a fight if there's a tall dude standing in front of a short dude, but other than that it's like a rock concert minus the mosh pits.

Unless you live in Gary, Indiana. Then someone's gonna get shot. Or 8 someones.

if its a good artist, no women

if its a mainstream concert a whole bunch of wiggers (although I hate to use the term), gold toofed hooligans, and people that just went to stunt

rock shows > rap shows

if its a good artist, no women

if its a mainstream concert a whole bunch of wiggers (although I hate to use the term), gold toofed hooligans, and people that just went to stunt

rock shows > rap shows

lotta dressing up, and for the shows i go to the crowd is usually white/asian. that's how it is for Lupe, 'Ye, Dom, Wiz etc...

when i saw Jay/Mary J in Irvine '08 the crowd was grown as hell, wondering what it is like now...

lotta dressing up, and for the shows i go to the crowd is usually white/asian. that's how it is for Lupe, 'Ye, Dom, Wiz etc...

when i saw Jay/Mary J in Irvine '08 the crowd was grown as hell, wondering what it is like now...

when i attend Rap concerts i enjoy the drinking of alcoholic beverages(im 21+), "getting crunk" and talking to random skeezos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

when i attend Rap concerts i enjoy the drinking of alcoholic beverages(im 21+), "getting crunk" and talking to random skeezos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last concert I went to, there was like an hour of "opening acts" which means a bunch of no talent garbage local rappers.

Last concert I went to, there was like an hour of "opening acts" which means a bunch of no talent garbage local rappers.

Distant Relatives tour stop here in ATL was
pimp.gif

Very diverse crowd (which was awesome). A Lot of the Jamaicans were mad hype and dancing during Marleys solo sets lol. but very dope show. Everything was peaceful i wouldnt worry about fights its a very peaceful and positive concert

Back
Top Bottom