So what's this about Cassie Steele being a bustdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was an nter a few years back who claimed hed gone to hs with her and would always say she was a jump back in school.

this was before spreading stories about her was the cool thing to do.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

So all the NTers who were talking about her being loose are nowhere to be seen now that they have the platform to air her out?

smh.gif

thats your girl or something? you seem to be taking it a lil personal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

TheBachellor wrote:

So all the NTers who were talking about her being loose are nowhere to be seen now that they have the platform to air her out?

smh.gif

laugh.gif

THIS
laugh.gif

+@$+% is REALLY upset
smh.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Shut up mouse
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Shut up mouse
laugh.gif

i'm just sayin...you actin like she's bout to be your wife 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

there was an nter a few years back who claimed hed gone to hs with her and would always say she was a jump back in school.

I'm not the NTer, but I'll vouch for that.

She spent some time at Mary Ward Catholic Secondary.

this one kat I met knew a friend of Nickelus F, who knows drake, and he said that she a bustdy

Originally Posted by TheAbove

^ yep, and I heard she got into a couple of scraps in there too.
However, my friend worked background on a couple of degrassi episodes. 

To sum things up... he got to know her...

while he went to school at  McGill, she would go up to Montreal to party once in a while.

One night she msg'd him to come up and let's just say he got to know her a lil more. 

Also to this day, after moving back to Toronto from California... she's still texting him. lol 

Originally Posted by TheAbove

I believe that was me.

Stories upon stories, people. To put everything together, she was basically a %#$%.

Don't get me wrong though. I would still hit it (assuming she hasn't contracted anything)...

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

my cousin's friend's little half-brother's roommate's older brother in-law smashed with ease.

I lost you there buddy
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Smash and dash
devil.gif

don't know if you guys will believe me, but she went to my church. Used to see her and her family every Sunday. My mom being the filipino she is, tried to make friends with her mom lol. After the "fame" started to kick in though, Cassie went to church less, and less... lol, dass mah story.

oh and I also heard stories about her when she was in HS, she did go to Ward. I heard many a story... lol

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

don't know if you guys will believe me, but she went to my church. Used to see her and her family every Sunday. My mom being the filipino she is, tried to make friends with her mom lol. After the "fame" started to kick in though, Cassie went to church less, and less... lol, dass mah story.

oh and I also heard stories about her when she was in HS, she did go to Ward. I heard many a story... lol
do tell this thread is pretty much useless without them

My favorite Manny Santos episodes are when she wears a thong with low rise jeans to school and gets pregnant and has an abortion.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I wanna make her pregnant. I'd wife!!!

I hope she ain't burnin' though
ohwell.gif

It be the girls with the pretty face and the the pretty rides. But what about they insides??!!?!!?

I was taken aback when she didn't snort the nose candy with craig/greg or whoever was her bf on the show
happy.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

do tell this thread is pretty much useless without them

I'm saying.

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I wanna make her pregnant. I'd wife!!!

I hope she ain't burnin' though
ohwell.gif

It be the girls with the pretty face and the the pretty rides. But what about they insides??!!?!!?

Killa and Zeek!

But on topic tho, chick is bad bust down or not. Would smash without question!

You guys are disgusting. I get it: she's ******g hot(I should know, hehe, or Should I say south of the border would know, HA!), but to spread stories about her that i've seen on here is disgraceful. Where are these sons or brothers or whoever they are? Why don't they make an account on here and tell us what really happened? Or are you making it up? I mean, seriously, if these guys got to **** Cassie, wouldn't they want to brag about that? If not true, it's not right to spread stories. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom