So when are they going to replace Jimmy FAILlon for the late night slot?

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
His monologues
sick.gif
He looks uncomfortable & uneasy. It makes me uncomfortable & uneasy.
Does he write his own lame jokes?
I saw an interview last night where the crowd was DEAD silent for the entire time. Perhaps some sympathy chuckles here & there.

I'm not familiar with early Conan, but Fallon has been a tv personality for years & he comes with this? n' please!

The Roots get more love than him.

yeah this show is pretty bad. by far the only good thing on the show are the guest music appearances with the roots. like wale and mos def

I'm still tight I can't ever see Conan again unless I make way out to the West. I'm glad I was able to go to a few tapings, definitely wish I wentto more. The tickets were free and if you called at the right time, there was almost no hassle of getting them. I don't even want to make that call to getFallon tickets, I probably will before the year ends though and hopefully there will be some good guests.

I dont think he's that bad. His skits are bad though but their still trying out different ones.

He was terrible on SNL and it carried over. His delivery sucks and he's a robot.

He always acts like that....... like he is setting up to say something hilarious that he himself cannot contain.....

but then it's nothing

I wonder how he landed the job? Dude must be really cool to talk to or something

Even when I saw him on Sesame Street he looked like he was ******ed or nervous

He should have a better on camera personality, he was on SNL for years. Then again he was awful on it, so I'm not surprised.

Most hosts weren't great their first year... the awkwardness should be expected. Conan was awful at first, but Conan was also a writer and never one was oncamera. Like I said before, Fallon's been on tv for years, so he shouldn't be so nervous.

NBC really screwed themselves with their handling of their late night scenario. They were so afraid of losing Conan years ago that they mistakenly promised himthe Tonight Show when Leno was king. Now they have Leno at 10, still sucking, but NBC is bleeding money so it's the smartest move financially. Conan is farfunnier than Leno, but his Tonight Show has not been as good as his previous Late Night.

He still is terrible but time to time I enjoy his audience involvement and those everyday games he has his guests play.

Watching Michael Cera play Taboo was funny to me. Everything still sucks tho. I wonder when The Roots are going to jump ship.

Problem is Fallon still hasn't found his go to gimmick. It'd be better if he was sarcastic and had dry humor and then added in some naturalawkwardness.

I don't think NBC wants to eat crow so they'll probably cancel in 5 years with an amicable parting of ways.

I'll be watching Craig faithfully until a change is made

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Dude looks like he knows he's not funny.

Thats what makes him so funny.
laugh.gif

On the real though, they should replace him with Will Ferrel.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

his ratings are almost as good at jay leno....now jay needs to get the axe, he is hurting the whole network.......

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

I love watching his show. He's like me, but famous.
You're a creepy lame who makes awkward not funny jokes?

Clipse coming up!

Can't stand to even watch his show when he has good guests. Dude makes the whole show feel awkward.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

He always acts like that....... like he is setting up to say something hilarious that he himself cannot contain.....

but then it's nothing

I wonder how he landed the job? Dude must be really cool to talk to or something

Even when I saw him on Sesame Street he looked like he was ******ed or nervous

That's exactly it, couldn't have said it better myself.

He's probably a cool dude in person though.

I just like jimmys guests and how he makes them do things out of their comfort zone.I loved conans old show but now I'm disappointed because he cleaned uphis act.I feel like he holds back on his humor.

i dont know what to make of NT's opinion when it comes to television

seems like NT is more of a MadTV type of audience

But i really enjoy the jimmy fallon show...at first i didnt because it seemed a bit too polished a show for the timeslot.

but where jimmy fallon lacks as an interviewer he makes up for in his segment choices.

the timing of the show is leaps and bounds ahead of where i would imagine it to be considering this is his first time hosting a show.

and for those of you that watched the Michael Cera "Taboo" game last night, HULU "Amy Poehler, Fred Armisen and Elizabeth Moss Charades".That right there is some classic late night televison.

Letterman is the best interview on late nights, but jimmy fallon has the freshest and most entertaining show.

Aside from all the points you make, Fallon has been getting good ratings.

Late Night TV Sucks now.

Fallon is horrible, he destroyed the Late Night Show. Nothing he says is funny, I watched several because I couldn't believe he was thatbad- but, yep, he is bad. Conan looks controlled by network big-wigs and is nowhere near as funny as he was. I can't even stand watching him now because Ifeel sorry for him. Jay Leno is that old woman that keeps going the clubs and doesn't know when to stop- another sad state. And I can't even describein the limited post I am making how horrible David Letterman is. I cannot believe that guy has survived so long, he is not funny, his top 10 is lame and notfunny... ... it's almost as if people feel like they must watch him and pretend it's funny.

Back
Top Bottom