So when LeBron James goes bald and wins multiple championships......

thl21.gif

th2ibe149.gif

1. Because he walk around acting like he have won it. Ala the name King James, The Chosen 1 etc before winning a damn ring.

2. He's an attention hore lol

3. He's not playing for ___team of his haters
laugh.gif

4. He's good

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

What will everyone criticize him for next?

Seems like dude will never win.

If he doesn't win a Championship : "He's never won a NBA Championship"
If he does: He did it one D Wade's team

Can someone explain to me why "we" (you guys not me) all hate LeBron so much? I understand that dude needs to shut up sometimes but damn
30t6p3b.gif
.......... ok my answer: ask skip bayless

i think the hate is going away slowly.

dude seems to be maturing more.

he most likely will win a title this year.

hopefully that will shut people up.

then again there will always be haters out there. kobe got 5 rings and is still one of the most hated players...

I'm a Lebron fan, but don't act like the criticism isn't warranted. He carries himself like he's a Junior in High School.

The guy took a dump on Cleveland, had a pep rally promising 8 championships, didn't show up in the finals, tells the media he's gonna be in the dunk contest, etc etc

It's not like people are picking on him for no reason, like say, Russell Westbrook. He acts like a fool and gets treated as such.

That being said, he's one of the best players I've ever seen and I hope for his sake he can get a decent PR team and start maturing.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You sound like a female defending him..

Yep you're so right. Cause everything I said screams Chris Crocker "Leave LeBron alone". Thanks for pointing that out
grin.gif

FOH. Take your fake %$% alpha male gimmick off the side of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Word? You going to talk tough now?
buildphoto.aspx

Yep you're so right. Cause everything I said screams Chris Crocker "Leave LeBron alone". Thanks for pointing that out
grin.gif

FOH. Take your fake %$% alpha male gimmick off the side of the Golden Gate Bridge.
buildphoto.aspx

laugh.gif
Wow!

Why is not okay to not be a fan of lebron? why is anyone who isnt a "witness" deemed a hater?

also, its not my fault he went to another man's castle...

You seriously don't know why some people might dislike Lebron? Is this your first week watching basketball?

From the Decision, to joining up with Wade, to his attitude, to his dress, his nicknames, his hair, his friendship with Wade, his comments, whatever.. people can find something to dislike and they probably won't change their mind by now.

There are fair criticisms that I, as a big Lebron fan, would agree with.. then there's the illogical and petty complaints.. then there's the ones about "he couldn't do it on his own" which completely ignores the abysmal talent he had in Cleveland and nearly every championship in the modern era was won with another superstar player.

Lebron will probably always be disliked by a lot of people. Some will never forget him leaving Cleveland and going to Miami, some will think his attitude is the worst thing to every happen to the NBA, and some might be disappointed that he hasn't won yet.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

1. Because he walk around acting like he have won it. Ala the name King James, The Chosen 1 etc before winning a damn ring.

2. He's an attention hore lol

3. He's not playing for ___team of his haters
laugh.gif

4. He's good
The public's long term memory is horrendous. The same media who crucifies Lebron for these nicknames were the ones who gave him these nicknames when he was a junior in high school. He didn't self anoint himself all of these things. Sports Illustrated, Slam Magazine, ESPN, etc, proclaimed him these things, can't be mad at him for then running with it. 

"first they love you then they hate you then they love you again..."

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You seriously don't know why some people might dislike Lebron? Is this your first week watching basketball?

From the Decision, to joining up with Wade, to his attitude, to his dress, his nicknames, his hair, his friendship with Wade, his comments, whatever.. people can find something to dislike and they probably won't change their mind by now.

There are fair criticisms that I, as a big Lebron fan, would agree with.. then there's the illogical and petty complaints.. then there's the ones about "he couldn't do it on his own" which completely ignores the abysmal talent he had in Cleveland and nearly every championship in the modern era was won with another superstar player.

Lebron will probably always be disliked by a lot of people. Some will never forget him leaving Cleveland and going to Miami, some will think his attitude is the worst thing to every happen to the NBA, and some might be disappointed that he hasn't won yet.
As a fan of LeBron I completely agree with everything said above
There are certain things about him that I don't like (most notably his ego) but there are many things I do like (he is amazing to watch, and apart from saying stupid stuff and taking a dump on Cleveland he really has done nothing wrong- he's never been accused of a crime for example and Stern has never had to suspend him for anything)

There are plenty of legit reasons to hate him, but there is also a lot of people hating to hate on LeBron

grin.gif

buildphoto.aspx

laugh.gif

#ETHER

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

grin.gif

buildphoto.aspx

laugh.gif

#ETHER

damb

First dude sound like a female, then talks tough and gets defensive when called out, then that pic
roll.gif

...and for the record Lebron has always brought it onto himself, attention @+%!! to the extreme.

Originally Posted by RitchDad

^^^^someone explain this haha

Buddy was suicidal because Adriana Lima is his favorite and he got all gassed up to go to the photoshoot and she turned away from him as did all the other models, so he felt ugly and he came to NT for reassurance. Found it,

Met Adriana Lima today, and I soon as she saw me walk up she turned her back on me. Probably one of the lowest feelings of my life. +%@% killed my self-esteem. A friend of mine went before me and she faced her, held her arm and everything. Then when i walk up she turns her back to me. I am heartbroken

Being ugly unappreciation. Vol. nah man, we dont love you.

15ceyv4.jpg

Spoiler [+]
how you around five super models with your hands in your pockets like you tryna stop Cauruso from robbing you?

Back
Top Bottom