So, Which Local Deli's Are You're Favorite and Where?

My favorite morning Deli is Rinaldis located in Greenwich, CT. It's a Country/Italian Deli, love waking up and walking thru the doors and getting Coffee and a Full loaded Bacon, Egg, Cheese on a Portuguese Roll.

My afternoon Deli would have to be Firehouse located in Byram, CT. They have over 20 signature wedge sandwiches. I either go with a Chicket Cutlet, Roasted Peppers, Mozzarella, Olive Oil, and Mayo or with the FedEx Chicket Cutlet, Chedder Cheese, Bacon, and BBQ Sause.

Lived in South Florida during college and I never found anything remotely close for the morning, had to end up going to DD or Starbucks. Lunch Deli's were a bit more common but not close enough either.

Rep your Deli

Good grease spot in Queens is Cherry Valley.  Late night eating gets no better....give me the Corona and I'm good.  On top of it all, you're bound to see something wild/entertaining outside. 

*One of my all time faves is Lighthouse Bagels & Deli in Corolla, NC.  Can't go wrong with anything on the menu. 

Mario's Deli here in Glendale, CA. Italian market/deli. The SOB sandwich is :pimp:

Five-O food mart/Deli in Fairfield, CT is amazing. They've got fresh coffee, fresh bagels from New York which you put creamed cheese/butter/egg/bacon/whatever on, everything. Seriously, this place is awesome. There's also Country Cow in downtown Fairfield. :smokin

Lived in South Florida during college and I never found anything remotely close for the morning, had to end up going to DD or Starbucks. Lunch Deli's were a bit more common but not close enough either.

Rep your Deli
WERDDD
could never move to Florida, or most of America probably,
no delis, Pizzerias are trash.

I will remain loyal to Subway. My girl works there. Shes a little chubby but I love her. Plus she said the footlongs will help her lose weight. They got her working crazy hours now. Does anybody elses local Subway stay open until 2am?

Five-O food mart/Deli in Fairfield, CT is amazing. They've got fresh coffee, fresh bagels from New York which you put creamed cheese/butter/egg/bacon/whatever on, everything. Seriously, this place is awesome. There's also Country Cow in downtown Fairfield. :smokin
Been to the Cow a couple times, real good.

Subway is the biggest joke.

Publix deli's and publix subs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Of course a Florida boy would say that. They're okay, better than Subway of course but Publix doesn't put enough meat or cheese, not to mention the bread is weak.

Datz Deli in Tampa....although its one of the best restaurants in Tampa

Firehouse subs
, otherwise

^ Little Lucca's kinda fell off to me...their bread is good, but their roast beef was eh last time I had it.

There's a place in downtown Sacramento called Bud's that is VERY good; there had to have been at least two inches of freshly cooked roast beef and they let you choose how you want it (rare, medium, etc...). There's a sister deli in downtown Fairfield called Joe's that's just as good.

Harold's Deli in NJ. You guys don't know what you're missing!

Another favorite of mine is Hobbys Deli in Newark, NJ. It's in the ghetto and they are Devils fans, but it's a great spot.

My favorite morning Deli is Rinaldis located in Greenwich, CT. It's a Country/Italian Deli, love waking up and walking thru the doors and getting Coffee and a Full loaded Bacon, Egg, Cheese on a Portuguese Roll.
My afternoon Deli would have to be Firehouse located in Byram, CT. They have over 20 signature wedge sandwiches. I either go with a Chicket Cutlet, Roasted Peppers, Mozzarella, Olive Oil, and Mayo or with the FedEx Chicket Cutlet, Chedder Cheese, Bacon, and BBQ Sause.
Rep your Deli

Yup, I have yet to find places like you mentioned OP. There's some decent sandwich places but nothing crazy. Actually the other day I went to one place on biscayne n nw 20th called The Daily which was really good but that's all I can think of at the moment

Instead of delis there's a lot of places to get cuban/hispanic sandwiches (media noche's, cuban sandwiches, pan con bistec) where they press them. They're good, but I would like to have places like you mentioned, those sound pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom