So which one of you NT'ers didn't pay your storage fee and lost your collection?

how is 3500 steep? Let's just average it out 3500/20 pairs = $175/pair. I would've been more than happy drop 3500 on them myself.

how is 3500 steep? Let's just average it out 3500/20 pairs = $175/pair. I would've been more than happy drop 3500 on them myself.

A guy on Storage Wars put up $875 on a unit when he saw a bunch of nike boxes. He opened it later that day and they were all full of old office paper/messages.
laugh.gif

A guy on Storage Wars put up $875 on a unit when he saw a bunch of nike boxes. He opened it later that day and they were all full of old office paper/messages.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

What exactly is fake?

its staged. the locker/storage unit never had nikes. the producers put the shoes in their.

What exactly is fake?

its staged. the locker/storage unit never had nikes. the producers put the shoes in their.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

What exactly is fake?

Yea, the whole exchange between them and the dude from Flight Club seemed stage.
Edit: And what type of sense would it make for someone to only put 20 pairs in storage? Especially 20 pairs that included some of those gems? Just doesn't add up...

What exactly is fake?

Yea, the whole exchange between them and the dude from Flight Club seemed stage.
Edit: And what type of sense would it make for someone to only put 20 pairs in storage? Especially 20 pairs that included some of those gems? Just doesn't add up...

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

What exactly is fake?

you never know , person could of been locked up or something

What exactly is fake?

you never know , person could of been locked up or something

What exactly is fake?

Well , to be honest, most of my 50+ pair collection is in storage, including DMP's, JRods, 2 pairs of Pro Bowl AF1 PE/F&F, De La highs etc. I put it in storage because the humidity here in Hawaii is ridiculous.

What exactly is fake?

Well , to be honest, most of my 50+ pair collection is in storage, including DMP's, JRods, 2 pairs of Pro Bowl AF1 PE/F&F, De La highs etc. I put it in storage because the humidity here in Hawaii is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom