So who else is sending their child to a private school? VOL. "I value education."

Teacher at a private school checking in...

An education is what you make of it. I have cream of the crop students in every class, and also a few kids who do not put in any effort to apply themselves.

Wherever you send your child, make the most out of all the opportunities that school provides (granted private > public as far as extra curricular options go)

I went to both.
A Private elementary/intermediate school til i moved in 7th Grade...

Then attended a Public Middle School/High School...

Id say a good Public School in the suburbs. I enjoyed Private school for what it was. But i think i moved at the right time. I just believe Public Schools develop more character ...

When it comes to Post Secondary Education, they can go to wherever they so choose too. Private or Public. 

I went to both.
A Private elementary/intermediate school til i moved in 7th Grade...

Then attended a Public Middle School/High School...

Id say a good Public School in the suburbs. I enjoyed Private school for what it was. But i think i moved at the right time. I just believe Public Schools develop more character ...

When it comes to Post Secondary Education, they can go to wherever they so choose too. Private or Public. 

I'd rather send my kid to a public school, but I'm going to choose the best school district I can find. My nephew goes to an elementary school a good 20-30 min drive away from our house. While it may be easier to go to a school district in my area, I've went to school in the disrict in my area and I'll drive the 20-30 min to drop my kid off if it means he'll be around more motivated people and a school that can prepare someone for college.

I'd rather send my kid to a public school, but I'm going to choose the best school district I can find. My nephew goes to an elementary school a good 20-30 min drive away from our house. While it may be easier to go to a school district in my area, I've went to school in the disrict in my area and I'll drive the 20-30 min to drop my kid off if it means he'll be around more motivated people and a school that can prepare someone for college.

Today, there's no way I would send my kids to private school. Who knows what our public education may be like in 10+ years when that decision would have to be made though...

Today, there's no way I would send my kids to private school. Who knows what our public education may be like in 10+ years when that decision would have to be made though...

definitely private school.

not that there is anything wrong with public school but there are countless perks of graduating a private school that you carry with you. simply attending my hs got me accepted into countless colleges that someone attending a public school with better grades probably wouldn't get in. is it fair, no but its fact and its life so I plan to play the game.

definitely private school.

not that there is anything wrong with public school but there are countless perks of graduating a private school that you carry with you. simply attending my hs got me accepted into countless colleges that someone attending a public school with better grades probably wouldn't get in. is it fair, no but its fact and its life so I plan to play the game.

Back
Top Bottom