So who has tried the new BBQ ribs from Burger King?

theyre actually really good! u can add a 3 piece to your meal for 2 or 3 bucks. theyre pretty small though. dont know if its worth the money. but to answer your question, yes, theyre quite tasty!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by hieu23

the meal is 6 pieces for 5.99....I'd rather just go to the local bbq joint and get some real ribs

this. how dare they try selling this in the BBQ capital.
indifferent.gif

the target audience is for ppl that live in Minnesota that dont even know how to start a grill with no "real" bbq places around.

27984_10150182166070048_551640047_12496509_5694598_n.jpg

grin.gif

the meal is 6 pieces for 5.99....I'd rather just go to the local bbq joint and get some real ribs

indifferent.gif

the target audience is for ppl that live in Minnesota that dont even know how to start a grill with no "real" bbq places around.

YOU DO KNOW THAT MEMPHIS IS THE BBQ CAPITAL OF THE WORLD RIGHT?
wink.gif

Everytime I go to get it they don't have it. Seems like a ploy to get people to come to BK to get something else. She was quick to ask me if I wanted to try anything else, I told her to fall back.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

indifferent.gif

YOU DO KNOW THAT MEMPHIS IS THE BBQ CAPITAL OF THE WORLD RIGHT?
wink.gif
Texas BBQ is better than both of them.

*runs out of thread*

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Everytime I go to get it they don't have it. Seems like a ploy to get people to come to BK to get something else. She was quick to ask me if I wanted to try anything else, I told her to fall back.
laugh.gif

That shid is an embarassment. I tried it just for the sake of. They arent even sit-down restaurant good. I mean id rate them like a 5-6 outta 10. They taste like they use fake liquod smoke flavoring. And iuno put it just dont taste like real pork either. Almost like processed pork meat ah something. McRib>BK.

Back
Top Bottom