So Who Will Be Dragged To The Movies To Watch Sex N The City 2 With Their Woman

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You know DC..For a dude who always questions other dude's sexuality and what not, I'm surprised you have Rick Flair in your avy. I mean you seem to admire a dude who's profession is getting greased up to fake fight and fake wrestle half naked in some colorful tight underwear , while acting out a script like a soap opera..
laugh.gif
@ The effort. So I take it you are going to see it too huh. Thats all you had to say. Don't make it a personal thing vs me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I actually didn't really mind the first movie (was forced to watch it with my step mother.)

I wouldn't be too against watching the second, but I no longer have a significant other, so f that.

pimp.gif

I thought females took their girlfriends to see this not other men. I wouldn't go see this unless I was guaranteed head 20 minutes in to the movie.

The show did seem like something for women but I do wanna smash Kristin Davis and I never did mind the sex scenes. So is this show/movie that  unbearable for men?

I'll be there as well.. The show wasn't too bad and I got out of going last time.. The reviews were really bad though.  Oh well
ohwell.gif

went and saw it last night for out date night
it was super fun because we saw it in ATL and everyone was dressed up

Its the least I could do after dragging her to the movies to watch " John Rambo" a few years back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you girl should have friends she can watch this crap with.
Thanks for replying.

So what if a woman asks and she says, "All of the stuff I have watched with you." would you still say no?
laugh.gif

I'm not going, my girl doesn't even watch the show. But I would go, I know she'd come and watch an action film with me even if she wasn't interested in it. So it's only fair that I make a similar decision.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

I'm not going, my girl doesn't even watch the show. But I would go, I know she'd come and watch an action film with me even if she wasn't interested in it. So it's only fair that I make a similar decision.
I understand the point, but since the dude is supposed to be the head honcho, it isn't a direct give and take. I don't think it should be. You have to hold your ground. I know it seems unfair but it isn't supposed to be 50/50 equal.

Originally Posted by reigillm

i cant say no to her..smh
Might as well sign over your life now then

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you girl should have friends she can watch this crap with.
Thanks for replying.

So what if a woman asks and she says, "All of the stuff I have watched with you." would you still say no?
laugh.gif
yes, b/c she has refused to watch certain things as well, eg 30 days of night
I respect that she doesn't want to watch certain movies.

Back
Top Bottom