So who wins next year???

i see no one's willing to acknowledge that there will not be an nba season next year.

seriously though, there won't be.

i see no one's willing to acknowledge that there will not be an nba season next year.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Dallas isn't repeating. Their window closed tonight.

2012 NBA Finals:
Miami Heat v. Los Angeles Lakers

....the irony of posting that statement and naming the Lakers in the finals.

- so Dallas window is closed and somehow LA is just supposed to come out of no where after that meltdown??
roll.gif
   LAL fans are the absolute WORST.

2012 NBA Finals:

- so Dallas window is closed and somehow LA is just supposed to come out of no where after that meltdown??
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

2012 NBA Finals:

roll.gif

So glad we swept them. Their key players are just as old as ours they couldn't beat us in a single game in the playoffs and now they coming out the West.
roll.gif

Unless Dirk dies it ain't happening. I'm more worried about OKC.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

2012 NBA Finals:

roll.gif

So glad we swept them. Their key players are just as old as ours they couldn't beat us in a single game in the playoffs and now they coming out the West.
roll.gif

Unless Dirk dies it ain't happening. I'm more worried about OKC.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Of course I dont believe it. That dip $#+@ Paul Allen just fired the man who was leading us in the right direction, now we're starting over with the scouting director playing GM for who-knows-how-long
30t6p3b.gif
We aint doing $#+@, and we'll be lucky to be in the playoffs next year with the tailspin the team's gonna be in between the front office, the contracts and the inevitable injuries next year. We're +@%%#*, man. Completely +@%%#*
tired.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Of course I dont believe it. That dip $#+@ Paul Allen just fired the man who was leading us in the right direction, now we're starting over with the scouting director playing GM for who-knows-how-long
30t6p3b.gif
We aint doing $#+@, and we'll be lucky to be in the playoffs next year with the tailspin the team's gonna be in between the front office, the contracts and the inevitable injuries next year. We're +@%%#*, man. Completely +@%%#*
tired.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

I can see Heat-Lakers for the Finals...

This is what I'm hoping for. I'd love to see Miami lose in the Finals one more year. Just trying to delay the inevitable haha

Originally Posted by acidicality

I can see Heat-Lakers for the Finals...

This is what I'm hoping for. I'd love to see Miami lose in the Finals one more year. Just trying to delay the inevitable haha

Back
Top Bottom