So why exactly did Rashard Lewis agree to buy out?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I wonder who else is going to end up there.

THIS

Players running to miami left and right for a chance at a ring
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Plus he won't earn money for the last 40+ years of his life most likely

What about his Pension from the NBA?  Part of reason they have a CBA. 
I'm sure he rather give up 9M to play for a contender, than be miserable and make 20M.

Making 20 mil and being miserable do not belong in the same sentence

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Giving up 9 mill for a ring is stupid IMO, if you don't need it give it to starving children or something

My god you sound dumb
Yeah i'm reading this dude's posts like they're on this annoying facebook girl meme.
latest-meme.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What about his Pension from the NBA?  Part of reason they have a CBA. 
I'm sure he rather give up 9M to play for a contender, than be miserable and make 20M.
Making 20 mil and being miserable do not belong in the same sentence
You'd be surprised at the amount of unhappy/miserable millionaires out there. Money can't be happiness may be cliche', but often times it's 100% true.

well there are guys tat play ball that loves the challenge, eg splinting teams up and play with strangers, then there are dudes that love to stack the team with all the best players ...anyways if the Heats repeat rashard lewis won bigggg time. i seriously think he had one of the woat contract every sign.

Retirement for NBA is something like 2k a month for every year you played in the league (12yrs=24k/Mo)....He's good even if he goes broke, trust me. 

Plus he won't earn money for the last 40+ years of his life most likely

With all the millions he has, he can just stash 10 mil aside and completely forget about them to live off the interest. Obviously he won't be able to live off that kind of money if he enters a money burning contest like Allen Iverson, Antoine Walker and some others appear to have entered.

He got the Magic good. But you can't really blame him. It was the Magic that were stupid. You could see that his ceiling was to be a 22 ppg and 7 rpg player at most, not worthy of that kind of money. His and Allan Houston's contracts are two of the dumbest ever.

son Rashard Lewis on the heat? damn that heat team is going to be lethal in 2k13, i remember that dude is always money from 3 in 2k used to put up od numbers with him online . Allen and Rashard Lewis on top of everyone else, you know people are going to be spamming the F outta the 3

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

son Rashard Lewis on the heat? damn that heat team is going to be lethal in 2k13, i remember that dude is always money from 3 in 2k used to put up od numbers with him online . Allen and Rashard Lewis on top of everyone else, you know people are going to be spamming the F outta the 3
im sure they will adjust the ratings..rashard lewis is not good. he hasnt been good in years..

actally, has he ever really been good? he has robbed every franchise he has played with of money and cap room....he was supposed to be a kevin durant, instead he's greg kite..(sorry greg)

this should tell you that he probably been good with his money since he's been in the league....his money probably making money

Originally Posted by nightruans

dude was lethal in 2k when he played on the supersonics, i would murder dudes with seattle

Back in the day, I always used the Sonics because they always have 2-3 players that were amazing from the arc. I was making it rain with McMillan/Hersey Hawkins before
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom