So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Originally Posted by R31J23

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

"I don't fight, i'll pull the umbrella out the Phantom and stab you in the throat"

laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Scott�
pimp.gif

The truth
pimp.gif

I almost forgot this was a kim k ye threads. *shrug* who cares i aint getting my dee wet off of this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 This dude is my mans right here. My favorite personality on TV.

this is mad whoa man, i had no idea Yeezy had this many male fans who would switch teams for him, i like his music but dudes are sayin the foulest mess and probably serious

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Ryan Seacrest is somewhere with a smile from ear to ear, The Kardashian ratings about to go sky high if Ye joins the cast.

I'd watch every pitiful minute, pen and paper ready for everything kanye says and wears 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man, you fools talking about Kanye like he based God.
!!%% I DON'T GIVE TWO FLYING +*%% WHAT THIS ****** %**#% DOES

Originally Posted by slickp42189

this is mad whoa man, i had no idea Yeezy had this many male fans who would switch teams for him, i like his music but dudes are sayin the foulest mess and probably serious
wow man seriously? now I'm switching teams because yeezus has the swagger of 15x10E500 greek gods? You're mad ayo fam. 
you damn right know yeezy's pipe game is on point. dude could be having vaginal sex with a loose girl and it'd still feel like anal sex for him.

hope a video releases so he puts Ray J to shame.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

wow man seriously? now I'm switching teams because yeezus has the swagger of 15x10E500 greek gods? You're mad ayo fam. 
you damn right know yeezy's pipe game is on point. dude could be having vaginal sex with a loose girl and it'd still feel like anal sex for him.

How does someone even respond to this? What are you trying to say my man? Kim would spit on you my dude.
ohwell.gif

thats what im talkin about. . . . . . .

Originally Posted by cap1229

How does someone even respond to this? What are you trying to say my man? Kim would spit on you my dude.
ohwell.gif
before or after giving yeezy the awesome jawsome?

Originally Posted by sauuceking

CANT WAIT TO SEE KANYES MEAT!
Always wondered if he really did go back to college for that PHD 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
ff93529384bc6f8ace9cb46b9849077da8b1055.gif
 NT losin too much mang
30t6p3b.gif

I'd like to think that more outlandish/questionable posts about Kanye are just to get a reaction, but knowing how some of you worship and adore him I'm not sure.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was gonna post in b4 ____ but i forgot your username. i was waiting for you to come in here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Pretty sure 80% posters in here want that sex tape to see kanye more than kim
This.

SMH at the beginning replies in here, and then the troll replies that are secretly people's real thoughts in here.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by cs02132

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was gonna post in b4 ____ but i forgot your username. i was waiting for you to come in here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't know why anybody is surprised.
Kanye>My parents, the pope, James Gatsby, and me, combined.

Back
Top Bottom