So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

some lady heckled him in this vid
Lady:  You have no talent!

Kanye:  I'm Kanye West, that doesn't make sense lol !

pimp.gif

zapatohead just went in on dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

'ye's face.... :rofl:

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s romance is a wild ride - literally.
The couple, accompanied by the reality star’s younger sister Kendall Jenner, took a spin Tuesday on one of the rollercoasters at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Santa Clarita, Calif., and all three had very different reactions to the thrill ride.
PHOTOS: KIM AND KANYE'S VERY PUBLIC ROMANCE
Kardashian tweeted a photo of the trio, commenting "Magic Mountain fun today!!! Kendall screaming, Kanye laughing & me crying!'
With eyes squeezed shut and hands gripping her seat, the “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star later poked fun at her expression tweeting "Mannnn my crying face! LOL."
Next to her, West looks exuberant - laughing as the roller coaster made its vertical drop.
Even Jenner couldn't resist teasing her older sister about the photo. "LOL cry babyyy," she tweeted at her famous sibling, who declared 'I officially am afraid of heights now."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...oller-coaster-article-1.1116742#ixzz211z6wRYk

Last edited:
My NT breathens, we must uphold this KK thread and get it back to its greatness it was a mere 24hrs ago, ARE YOU WITH ME?! Kanye is peeping this thread... HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT!

I like them together. I cant wait for the wedding, I'm the ring bearer :smokin

I'm trying to get them to put me on Kendall

[QUOTE name="Jordanscrub" url="[MEDIA=tumblr]id=26308214685;name=kanyedaily[/MEDIA]"]
Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

[QUOTE name="ServeChilled81" url="[MEDIA=tumblr]id=26308214685;name=kanyedaily[/MEDIA]"]
Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

some lady heckled him in this vid
Lady:  You have no talent!
Kanye:  I'm Kanye West, that doesn't make sense lol !

Ye is that dude 
pimp.gif
[/QUOTE]

Fam how can ANYONE hate this man
roll.gif
my son walks through life and has no idea what damb even is All hail the SwaGod[/quote]

EEK. lmaooo swag. :pimp:

Kim Kardashian Quits Her Birth Control!
STARS
Thursday August 9, 2012 1:27 PM EDT

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are ready for a baby.
Timothy White/E!
In the past year Kim Kardashian has gotten engaged and married, filed for divorce, and began house hunting with new beau Kanye West. But it seems things aren’t moving fast enough for the reality star.

In Touch can exclusively reveal that Kim has taken a big step in her quest to conceive — she’s quit her birth control!

“Kim is ready to have babies and talks about it all the time,” reveals a Kardashian insider to In Touch. And since she’s been on the pill for around 15 years, reports another source, Kim, 31, is taking “the necessary measures” to make it easier to conceive.

And Kanye, 35, is not being shy about how he feels about Kim getting pregnant either! Hitting Manhattan hotspot PHD with Leonardo DiCaprio on August 3, Kanye “didn’t even look at girls,” says an eyewitness to In Touch. Instead, he jumped in the DJ booth and debuted three new songs … including one titled “Perfect *****” that mentions his “future wife,” Kim, and proclaims he wants her to have his babies.

NBA: Kris Humphries Trying To Drag Kanye West Into Court. Check Out How He Tried To Serve Kanye Papers!!! Crazy!
08.15.12 | 0 Comments

This is so crazy!
Kris Humphries’ lawyer engineered a sneak attack by trying to serve a subpoena on Kanye West by putting it in a Nordstrom box and sending it to Kim Kardashian’s house.
Kim’s lawyer, disso queen Laura Wasser, told the judge in the divorce case about the ploy during a hearing that is still going on.
Wasser groused to the judge … Kim has already racked up $250,000 in attorney’s fees, yet it’s unclear exactly what Kris wants out of this.
Wasser said she’s heard the reports that Kris and his lawyers want to put reality TV on trial, and there seems to be evidence to back that up. Wasser noted that Kris has served Kris Jenner with a subpoena and NBC Universal and Bunim/Murray, which produces the Kardashian reality shows.
Wasser said she’s perplexed as to why Kris Humphries thinks the marriage was a fraud — because he went in eyes wide open.
Kris Humphries’ lawyer, Marshall Waller told the court he wants to prove the marriage was a fraud, which Kim wanted solely to benefit her reality show. He says he wants to be armed with information about the show before taking Kim’s deposition.
Kim’s lawyer, Laura Wasser followed up by asking why it’s so important for Kris to get an annulment. Waller did not answer. Wasser then said she intends to get Kris to pay every penny of Kim’s attorney’s fees.
Neither Kim nor Kris was in court today.

Last edited:
Kim Kardashian Quits Her Birth Control!
STARS
Thursday August 9, 2012 1:27 PM EDT
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are ready for a baby.
Timothy White/E!
In the past year Kim Kardashian has gotten engaged and married, filed for divorce, and began house hunting with new beau Kanye West. But it seems things aren’t moving fast enough for the reality star.
In Touch can exclusively reveal that Kim has taken a big step in her quest to conceive — she’s quit her birth control!
“Kim is ready to have babies and talks about it all the time,” reveals a Kardashian insider to In Touch. And since she’s been on the pill for around 15 years, reports another source, Kim, 31, is taking “the necessary measures” to make it easier to conceive.
And Kanye, 35, is not being shy about how he feels about Kim getting pregnant either! Hitting Manhattan hotspot PHD with Leonardo DiCaprio on August 3, Kanye “didn’t even look at girls,” says an eyewitness to In Touch. Instead, he jumped in the DJ booth and debuted three new songs … including one titled “Perfect *****” that mentions his “future wife,” Kim, and proclaims he wants her to have his babies.

:wow: :rofl: :rofl: what the hell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom