So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

I just dont see how this is a win.

Shes known as a !%@@% in the public eye...a wealthy one...but a !%@@% nonetheless. I can eff with Amber...shes a prototypical designed jumpoff but atleast she aint gotta flick out hee on these streets. This chick has a tape out that yall can google at anytime of the day slobbing on the boy Willie Norwood Juniors meat and yall saying Kanye got confetti falling down on his plat yeezy 2s cause he cuffing her? Its easy to look past it now cause she still lookin right...wait til Kim 46 47....s

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by CJ863

Not one ugly dude
Models, ballers, singers 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My alter ego is jelly
roll.gif
roll.gif
Our post count is the same 
happy.gif

But for real, My alter ego would crawl on a bed of broken glass just to hold the hand of the janitor that cleaned cristiano sweaty headband in  10th grade 

You dont even want to get me started on Reggie Bush 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Investment bankers are boring

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

I'm sayin'
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

roll.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif

But for real, My alter ego would crawl on a bed of broken glass just to hold the hand of the janitor that cleaned cristiano sweaty headband in  10th grade 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/font]

I'm sayin'
embarassed.gif
pics? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Some of yall dude talk more than women do when it comes to who Kanye is smashin. Yall Gota Chill. Got barber shops sounding like a hair salon with this female gossip.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Originally Posted by cap1229

with the family she comes from and how scott gets %%$%%%# by Kourtney all the time? The poor dude has to shop to feel good about himself because if he didnt have that he would have already commited that.
roll.gif
Kim is not Amber. Kanye aint gonna run a damn thing.
The family she comes from? son, the Kardashians (outside of the Dad) aren't relevant to anything substantial. You think Ye is gonna mope around like Scott?
Ye is easily one of the most self-centered arrogant mainstream dudes out.

And Yeezy supposed to take a backseat to Kim K?
YEAH. OK
laugh.gif

Her track record has already been listed. I'm not playing second fiddle to any shorty who's been through 2 starting lineups.
kanyes a b tho. Let's just be honest about this. An emotional b. He would let that chick use him just to have the chance to claim her for a couple months and she pockets the money from the extra ratings he gave her and the fam and he wouldn't care that half his partnas hit. He's a b.
True.
Originally Posted by DMoney82

Some of yall dude talk more than women do when it comes to who Kanye is smashin. Yall Gota Chill. Got barber shops sounding like a hair salon with this female gossip.
This man knows.

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/font]

I'm sayin'
embarassed.gif
pics? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Use google for pics of Cristiano
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

As most of us here in General know my not Zapatihead408 and his love of Kim K and Kanye I texted him while he was in class about the news and here's his reply to it:Edited for the language.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

"And I admit I fell in love with Kim ... 'Round the same time she fell in love with him ... That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team."

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kim K gonna get more famous.
Kanye got him another Hollywood rat.
And Ryan Seacrest gonna get paid off of all of that.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom