So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

the only good thing about kim K is her faceMake-Up. nothing else..
she's fat.

over time age will catch up to her.

This site proves to me daily that men are also haters 
laugh.gif

She looks the same without Make up 
orig-13636421.jpg

kimBig_280_471309a.jpg

she looks so realistic
me like 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

the only good thing about kim K is her face. nothing else..
she's fat.

You must be a very insecure person to bask in others shortcomings. First off, your avy is a picture specifically focusing on Lebron's baldness. And she is not fat. It sounds like you're hoping she gets that way so you can feel better about yourself. There are other ways.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by voodoo

This picture is evidence of why this relationship will never last, assuming that it's not just a publicity stunt to begin with. Kanye's ego made him want Kim because she's arguably the most desired and hyped woman on this earth..But his ego will also catch up to him in situations such as this one where she gets the majority of the attention and he's sitting there ignored like Freeway around some politicians. He's used to being the one getting gassed by civilians as he's out in public..Now he gets 30% of the attention when he's around Kim K in public

On NT, it's Kanye and Kim...But on every magazine cover it's Kim and Kanye..He's not gonna be cool with that for too long
You guys are going too deep into this. 
Kanye wants some yambs... And everyone is speculating on the if's, why's, and when's on the relationship. 

I'd rather hear everyone debate on Timbs rather than people spending energy caring about what this man does with his love life. 

I just dont think kim looks that pretty in the face anymore. When she was with she was at her prettiest but that was before all the surguries. She looks really plastic now :/

Originally Posted by cap1229

I just dont think kim looks that pretty in the face anymore. When she was with she was at her prettiest but that was before all the surguries. She looks really plastic now :/
I'd still smang. But.. You're a girl so I can't expect you to relate 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
or maybe you do? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by cap1229

I'd still smang. But.. You're a girl so I can't expect you to relate 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
or maybe you do? 
nerd.gif

I can't relate.
laugh.gif
Only entertain **** over here. she was just prettier before in the face.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

she's fat.

You must be a very insecure person to bask in others shortcomings.
First off, your avy is a picture specifically focusing on Lebron's baldness. And she is not fat. It sounds like you're hoping she gets that way so you can feel better about yourself. There are other ways.

lol 

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by PRIME

RunningFishy wrote:
she's fat.

What? You can't be srs... 

i think he mispelled it. he meant to put a PHat

Every time you see his SN, just completely ignore it. The majority of his posts are "trying not to troll while trolling". 

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Bro you went in depth as to why they wouldn't work out based on a picture
laugh.gif
it's all jokes tho, B.

laugh.gif
I graduated college as an English major..I can't help but analyze every damn thing I see
tired.gif

i really hope they stay together. I loved 808 and heartbreaks, but I'm not really trying to hear a sequel to that, the album is good as his one and only emo album.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm I doing it right?
this was my outfit last week.....diesel jeans and all
laugh.gif
two adult clowns 
laugh.gif
 but then they gonna come back and tell us NYC started dating Kim K first and they was the 1st to hear Kanye, etc. etc. 

Back
Top Bottom