So you chillin in bed w/ ya girl at 2AM.... (UPDATE: Pg. 5)

5onit, what you dont get because you are still a kid is we are a family, with a child. No she does not go out all the time without me. On the very and i meanvery rare occasion that she does she can use my metro phone.

she has a 2 year old kid to look after, she isnt worried about "going out" or anything of the sort. when you get older and have a family you too willsee that burning trees and going out isnt what most women think about nor do.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Dre in this thread

Originally Posted by FeelMode

5onit, what you dont get because you are still a kid is we are a family, with a child. No she does not go out all the time without me. On the very and i mean very rare occasion that she does she can use my metro phone.

she has a 2 year old kid to look after, she isnt worried about "going out" or anything of the sort. when you get older and have a family you too will see that burning trees and going out isnt what most women think about nor do.
She's weak and uneducated. She prolly can't get a job cuz she's uneducated with no marketable skills therefore she's dependent onyou to pay for everything. Being the domineering type that you sound like, you're cool with that cuz it keeps her under your control.

I have plenty of friends with children and knock on wood I have not jumped on that bandwagon. Some of them are married doing the family thing some are doingdamn well on their single parent steeze. So don't tell me I don't know what it means to have a "family". I am 22 years old enjoying my life,happy that I am not a statistic nor tied down to some _ for the next 18 yrs.

When I say "going out" I mean to the grocery store, mall, post office etc. I don't know what women you've been around but I've metplenty, ranging from the club rat with 3 kids at home to the single mom that doesn't go out at all and everything in between. While I admit that burningtrees isn't the most mature thing I do there are just as many 40-50 yo women with kids doing the same damn thing. Also, I am not and never have been intothe whole club thing unlike your chick before she met you apparently.

Anything else?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

5onit...you're goin at his chick hard for no reason...what she do to you?

I have nothing against his chick. My comments are all based off of what feelmode typed.

she is creepin
if that +#*+ happened to me, id grab my girls phone and smash it against the ground
then id tell her to get the $*#% out
laugh.gif

Enphan got his chick in a concentration camp
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

5onit, what you dont get because you are still a kid is we are a family, with a child. No she does not go out all the time without me. On the very and i mean very rare occasion that she does she can use my metro phone.

she has a 2 year old kid to look after, she isnt worried about "going out" or anything of the sort. when you get older and have a family you too will see that burning trees and going out isnt what most women think about nor do.
She's weak and uneducated. She prolly can't get a job cuz she's uneducated with no marketable skills therefore she's dependent on you to pay for everything. Being the domineering type that you sound like, you're cool with that cuz it keeps her under your control.

I have plenty of friends with children and knock on wood I have not jumped on that bandwagon. Some of them are married doing the family thing some are doing damn well on their single parent steeze. So don't tell me I don't know what it means to have a "family". I am 22 years old enjoying my life, happy that I am not a statistic nor tied down to some _ for the next 18 yrs.

When I say "going out" I mean to the grocery store, mall, post office etc. I don't know what women you've been around but I've met plenty, ranging from the club rat with 3 kids at home to the single mom that doesn't go out at all and everything in between. While I admit that burning trees isn't the most mature thing I do there are just as many 40-50 yo women with kids doing the same damn thing. Also, I am not and never have been into the whole club thing unlike your chick before she met you apparently.

Anything else?
ether.jpg

5onit, you have now went far beyond lame. my girl is probably better at everything in life then you are. and i have seen your photo, and you are pretty butstill not as pretty as my "dumb uneducated weak" girl.

You are so mad that im calling you a kid (because when i was 22 i was a kid too) that you are ODing on my chick that you know nothing about that if you were tomeet her in real life you would not only say sorry but feel like a clown for typing what you have been.

its all good this is NT and i can roll with the punches but you are taking this is little to far, quit trying to talk about someone you know absolutely 0 aboutbecause it makes you look stupid.

ether?
roll.gif
roll.gif

5onit, you have now went far beyond lame. my girl is probably better at everything in life then you are. and i have seen your photo, and you are pretty but still not as pretty as my "dumb uneducated weak" girl.

You are so mad that im calling you a kid (because when i was 22 i was a kid too) that you are ODing on my chick that you know nothing about that if you were to meet her in real life you would not only say sorry but feel like a clown for typing what you have been.

its all good this is NT and i can roll with the punches but you are taking this is little to far, quit trying to talk about someone you know absolutely 0 about because it makes you look stupid.

Trying to talk about someone that I know nothing about? I know only as much information as you put up here g and have only commented on such. Pretty much thesame as you calling me immature based on my posts. I really could care less that you're calling me a kid, child, whatever word to redman "I'll bedat"

I'm not gonna let some arrogant +*!@@%!#@* like you try to tell me that what you're doing to your girl isn't domineering but "normal".Really I could really care less about your situation but arguing with you has provided a good 2-3 hours of entertainment.

I look stupid? No, you and your girl are stupid and that's why you're together.

As for an apology. Goodluck with getting that.

WOW WHERE HAS THIS THREAD GONE?

Look bra you know yo girl more then anyone on this site (hopefully) but you know what she capable of the only hard part is maning up to it. If you really thinkshe capable of cheatin trust me man up and let her go.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol.....you're gonna get banned brit...

bwhahahahahahahahahahaahaah

That's ok. I knew the day would come. That's why I made multiple names from different computers.

Be easy there killer, mytmouse might get her panties in bunch again cuz I'm responding to you.

Originally Posted by raburns04

If it's a one-time occurence and youv'e got no other reason to doubt her, make mention of it and remain observant. If there's anything else that's questionable, drop her.

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol.....you're gonna get banned brit...

bwhahahahahahahahahahaahaah

That's ok. I knew the day would come. That's why I made multiple names from different computers.

Be easy there killer, mytmouse might get her panties in bunch again cuz I'm responding to you.
is it that time of the month?

u goin hard on every person that responds to you for no reason
callin FeelMode's girl weak, dumb & uneducated
tryna go in on Dre wen he was clearly bein sarcastic
gettin heated cuz people are tired of seein you & Enphan argue in every thread.

i think that you should just take a step back, take some deep breaths, & come back to NT when you a lil more relaxed

eN, wow. man i feel lightweight bad for you right now. seriously.

to your chick, look you said it yourself, you only know what i have commented on. And what exactly was it that i commented on? That she doesn't need a cellphone so she can get drunk dialed at 3 am to save an argument that neither of us want in the first place?

Thats the only thing you know about my girl, oh and they we have a child and are a family, somehow from that you have gathered that she is A. weak & B.uneducated

The phone thing is her being smart, you on the other hand are clearly displaying your level of maturity and i for one have no clue at all why eN even bothers,you would have been deaded forever ago. Log off and leave us alone.

There is a forum you may find people that share your views though and i for one would be glad to give a good word for you over there if you are interested,

jjb.yuku.com

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

^enphan ya bitch is so corny.

Your mother's a $##*$. At least that's what your daddy told me when he came up for air last night.

Back
Top Bottom