So you found a legal way that guarantees financial freedom in 5 years....

....would you still go to school? And after you've surpassed your current income at your job with this way, would you quit your job?

by being financially free, i mean not having to work and money will keep coming in even if you're not present. so you have control of both your time and money. also, i mean a residual income (eg. you earn 100k this year, and at the beginning of next year, your salary already starts at 100k).
By the way, it is completely legal and it doesnt require strenuous work, but you have to spend 30 hours a week

For example you found a way that gives you this freedom.... would u still pursue your degree in school? would u still do the regular 9-5 white collar job?

i want to know what nt would sacrifice or give up or do if you found a way.

id probably go back to school if i had that kinda financial freedom.

the only reason id go back is so i could learn something that i have an interest in, solely for my personal enrichment.

if i was currently in school working towards a degree that would help for a future career, i would quit immediately. that education is an means to an end and if you have achieved that same end through other means, why continue?

question though. if you are required to spend 30 hrs a week on this, doesnt that mean you technically dont have full control over your time?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

question though. if you are required to spend 30 hrs a week on this, doesnt that mean you technically dont have full control over your time?
this is what you have to give up, give or take 30 hrs. in this job, you get whatever you put in. you dont have to wake up to an alarm clock, kiss your boss' !$*, work whenever you want to and whereever you want to. but you HAVE to give up give or take 30 hrs a week.

and honestly, everyone has the time. i used to play computer games 3 hrs a day ALONE. so 3 x 7days a week = 21 hrs ALONE on playing computer games. but if i found this way that guarantees me success, i will more than gladly give up computer time to work on it.

so, 30 hrs may SEEM a lot but you can even it out everyday and you can work at your own leisure.

I'd only do the things I want to do. A regular 9-5 does not include that. Getting a few doctorate's would be worth my time though. Exactly what am I spending 30 hrs a week doing to guarantee this financial freedom though?

Things like this really don't exist unless you're whoring yourself out to a billionaire or got dirt on a billionaire.

As far as sacrifice, everybody's different so most thing you hold dear I may not give one damb about and right now I can't think of something I would sacrifice for this that I couldn't get back once I'm financially free other than time.

EDIT

I see now. I'd definitely give up 30 hrs a week for that easily. Still need to know what I'd be doing though.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'd only do the things I want to do. A regular 9-5 does not include that. Getting a few doctorate's would be worth my time though. Exactly what am I spending 30 hrs a week doing to guarantee this financial freedom though?

Things like this really don't exist though unless you're whoring yourself out to a billionaire or got dirt on a billionaire.

As far as sacrifice, everybody's different so most thing you hold dear I may not give one damb about and right now I can't think of something I would sacrifice for this that I couldn't get back once I'm financially free other than time.

EDIT

I get it now. I'd definitely give up 30 hrs a week for that easily. Still need to know what I'd be doing though.

you asked what one must do. lets just say, out of that 30 hrs a week, you are pretty much meeting and talking to people. that is pretty much all there is to it.

and don't worry about what you say to these people, as you are mentored by your peers who have already 'made' it. you have seen firsthand that, through this job, they have already achieved financial success. pretty much, a part of that 30 hrs also goes into seeking for help amongst these peers who have made it already.

and exactly bro, if i personally a way, i would give up everything and go with it because it guarantees success. after i have acquired it, THEN i will go back and do the things i used to love bc now i have both time AND money.

Edit: long story short, i have found a way to make this happen. consider it a loophole in the system we live in. the opportunity is there, but believe it or not, 95% of the people will not do it

Originally Posted by Ground King

Edit: long story short, i have found a way to make this happen. consider it a loophole in the system we live in. the opportunity is there, but believe it or not, 95% of the people will not do it

FutureBank?

I found one after school. If anyone lives in Southern California and is interested, hit the inbox.

I didn't do anything in school when I was there so I probably would still go. Find some babies to smash and drugs to do.

Sounds like an insurance agent. If you have the right customer base you can make 100k off renewals alone per year. And yes I would do this especially right now.

Things like this really don't exist though unless you're whoring yourself out to a billionaire or got dirt on a billionaire.

EDIT

I get it now. I'd definitely give up 30 hrs a week for that easily. Still need to know what I'd be doing though.

you asked what one must do. lets just say, out of that 30 hrs a week, you are pretty much meeting and talking to people. that is pretty much all there is to it.

and don't worry about what you say to these people, as you are mentored by your peers who have already 'made' it. you have seen firsthand that, through this job, they have already achieved financial success. pretty much, a part of that 30 hrs also goes into seeking for help amongst these peers who have made it already.

and exactly bro, if i personally a way, i would give up everything and go with it because it guarantees success. after i have acquired it, THEN i will go back and do the things i used to love bc now i have both time AND money.

Only way I can think of ppl not wanting to do it is if it seems like some pyramid/ponzi scheme to them.

I'd be down for this
nerd.gif

I'm guessing there has to be some qualifications to get the job though.

Originally Posted by wcghost

OP, are you involved in network marketing?

bingo. that's exactly what it is. the market has actually never been more suitable. it's all common sense, but people refuse to believe in it because they are so accustomed to their current lifestyles

Oh network marketing, my cuz already tried to put me on to this with LegalShield. I passed.

Oh network marketing, my cuz already tried to put me on to this with LegalShield. I passed.
i understand you have your reasons, but care to share as to why?

i understand you have your reasons, but care to share as to why?
I been to a seminar(s) before for the same job and basically it is not a guarantee that you'll be financially free 5 years from now or even 10 years from now. When I got the run down for what was required I came to the decision it wasn't worth my time and effort.

I'd highly highly highly recommend against it....

MLM has been there for many many years, and they will host conference/seminars/events/meetings to "change your mindset" and offer "financial freedom" by sharing about how much money they make, rather than really understanding the product/services.  Just google "MLM Scam" or google the company that recruited you and add "Scam" to it and you'll find it all over the net of the horror stories;  You'd be selling products or services to your family, friends, relatives, etc.  This is from personal experience as well as a lot of due diligence. 

There's really no shortcuts in financial freedom, if there are any then it has been exploited a long time ago or there is something very fishy about it.  Go to school, work hard, get some internship, build your career, and gain financial freedom by making wise and prudent choices with your money and time.  Invest in incoming producing assets, and build passive income steadily. 

Also, I've been extremely blessed and fortunate to be able to do the whole "financial freedom" passive income in 5 years as mentioned in OP by starting a business, setting up system/operation, hiring good people to manage it all, learn from mistakes, make prudent choices, but it took 60-80 hour work weeks, an insurmountable amount of sacrifice, creativity, resourcefulness, commitment, sweat, tears, perseverance, and hard work.  I'd say it is even more difficult than finishing up 4 years of college (graduated at USC for business). I wouldn't want it any other way.  If that's your goal, I really believe it's possible, but expect nothing less than being stretched greater than you ever have. 

Well I only have one more year left so I would finish school and graduating college is one of my goals. I'd probably continue school and study many other things that I am interested in as well like someone said earlier. I won't have a 9-5 job but I would take part in helping the community and others.

Originally Posted by krayzie41

I'd highly highly highly recommend against it....

MLM has been there for many many years, and they will host conference/seminars/events/meetings to "change your mindset" and offer "financial freedom" by sharing about how much money they make, rather than really understanding the product/services.  Just google "MLM Scam" or google the company that recruited you and add "Scam" to it and you'll find it all over the net of the horror stories;  You'd be selling products or services to your family, friends, relatives, etc.  This is from personal experience as well as a lot of due diligence. 

There's really no shortcuts in financial freedom, if there are any then it has been exploited a long time ago or there is something very fishy about it.  Go to school, work hard, get some internship, build your career, and gain financial freedom by making wise and prudent choices with your money and time.  Invest in incoming producing assets, and build passive income steadily. 

Also, I've been extremely blessed and fortunate to be able to do the whole "financial freedom" passive income in 5 years as mentioned in OP by starting a business, setting up system/operation, hiring good people to manage it all, learn from mistakes, make prudent choices, but it took 60-80 hour work weeks, an insurmountable amount of sacrifice, creativity, resourcefulness, commitment, sweat, tears, perseverance, and hard work.  I'd say it is even more difficult than finishing up 4 years of college (graduated at USC for business). I wouldn't want it any other way.  If that's your goal, I really believe it's possible, but expect nothing less than being stretched greater than you ever have. 
This. There are no shortcuts in life. Bust your #$# and the rewards will show

Disregarding whatever the 30 hours entailed I would just travel the world and meet interesting people, learn stuff that way. Learn everything off the streets. And party all the time

Back
Top Bottom