So you get a girls number at the club/party and..

You take her home the same night or at least escalate as far as you can if all your going to get is her number. I'm not big on grabbing numbers at a club/party.

You give them your number and tell them to hit YOU up. You already demonstrated your interest by giving it to her. If she's interested she'll call/text, if not eff it. That will eliminate the whole "When should I call/text?" or "Is she feeling me?" guessing game.

And when she texts back "Sorry I just got a new phone, who's this??" You gonna feel like scumbag that she probably thinks you are.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You give them your number and tell them to hit YOU up. You already demonstrated your interest by giving it to her. If she's interested she'll call/text, if not eff it. That will eliminate the whole "When should I call/text?" or "Is she feeling me?" guessing game.

you could do this...strong chance you'll never hear from her
laugh.gif

text first

if she was drunk/tipsy when you got the number, don't bother....
if she was sober, call TWO days later.

remember, TWO days, no more no less.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

text first
I actually have a high batting average with that method. Haven't done it in awhile, but it does work. I should also add that texting is better because not only do people not talk on the phone, they don't pick up random numbers and I've found people barely check voicemails (hell, I rarely even leave voicemails anymore). In a text, you can at least write "hey, this is so-and-so from the other night...." and they'll know who it is.

laugh.gif

text first
Depends on the kind of impression you left. And if she was drunk or sober like BroComeAtMe said
laugh.gif

Naw, you try ol' here's my number so cal me routine she'll never call/text. Very few girls actually make the first move.(from my experience they like the authoratative, confident guy) So, as man, make the first move. She may just feel the same way you do.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

if she was drunk/tipsy when you got the number, don't bother....
if she was sober, call TWO days later.

remember, TWO days, no more no less.

i stand by this rule.
pimp.gif

call "hey, you wanna get lunch"

she's forced to answer, and you don't have to wait or stress yourself over why she hasnt replied or why she replied in a certain way
no stress, no seeds, no stems

pretty much

Its all about numbers, some chicks are with it , while others aint talking about nothing.

Hit them up , and see whats up .

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif

text first
I actually have a high batting average with that method. Haven't done it in awhile, but it does work. I should also add that texting is better because not only do people not talk on the phone, they don't pick up random numbers and I've found people barely check voicemails (hell, I rarely even leave voicemails anymore). In a text, you can at least write "hey, this is so-and-so from the other night...." and they'll know who it is.
I second that sentiment...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Naw, you try ol' here's my number so cal me routine she'll never call/text. Very few girls actually make the first move.(from my experience they like the authoratative, confident guy) So, as man, make the first move. She may just feel the same way you do.

What's more authoritative and confident than telling a chick to hit YOU up though? And I agree with my man who said your success rate when using this method all depends on the impression you leave on the female. If you coming at her with mad thirsty energy of course she's going to blow you off, because you made your intentions cleary known from the jump. But if you come to her real cool and nonchalantlike you'll leave her wondering a.k.a curious to know what you're about a.k.a more likely to hit YOU up.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

call "hey, you wanna get lunch"

she's forced to answer, and you don't have to wait or stress yourself over why she hasnt replied or why she replied in a certain way
no stress, no seeds, no stems
Ehh I would like to find out more about a chick before I potentially waste my time. Texting is very low effort.

call...it'll show more interest
You can always text later.

I bet a lot of these guys have never had a good conversation with a woman via telephone call....aaaah, the good ol days.

I've been in this situation. Got her number after dancing with her at the club, texted back-and-forth for a few days, and then she just deaded it 
laugh.gif
. Seemed like a chill girl too. Oh well.

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

call...it'll show more interest
You can always text later.

I bet a lot of these guys have never had a good conversation with a woman via telephone call....aaaah, the good ol days.
I have. If she proves herself worthy over text then she'll have the honor of conversing with me over the phone
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom