So you guys figure out by now what the hot toy is this Christmas?

Freaking stupid #+$ Zhu Zhu Pets
laugh.gif
mom was asking me where to find themfor my niece, they're sold out literally everywhere and people are selling them for like 45 bucks on EBAY now, when they retail for like 9 bucks.

Shall we run this like last time and start hording these bad boys for resale to all the mom's out there?
laugh.gif

Zhu_Zhu_Pets_Hamster.jpg

i think the 42" HDTV for 499 or whatever is the hot "toy" of the holiday season BTW. i haven't really heard of anything else... not even forkids.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

what do they do?
the nose looks like you can push it in. maybe motorized?

Plus the symbols/crop circles in their fur. da vinci code.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ num nums. Sounds like the stupid one who always gets into trouble and the others have to get him out of it.

Awww Num Nums! Not again!
tired.gif

Fam, I work at Toys R Us and last night we unloaded a truck that had to be 50% full of these...

I got family members asking me to steal these stupid $** hamsters, or whatever the hell they are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ num nums. Sounds like the stupid one who always gets into trouble and the others have to get him out of it.

Awww Num Nums! Not again!
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that had me for some reason

i think the 42" HDTV for 499 or whatever is the hot "toy" of the holiday season BTW. i haven't really heard of anything else... not even for kids.

Nope - these things are sold out everywhere, and people are dying to get their hands on them.

well, here:
Fam, I work at Toys R Us and last night we unloaded a truck that had to be 50% full of these...

I got family members asking me to steal these stupid $** hamsters, or whatever the hell they are
laugh.gif

lol i don't get it, but i never do.

Back
Top Bottom