So you have a terminal illness..

And the doctor told you that there isn't a cure and you have 3 months to live. Good news is that there are 2 pills on the market that may save your life. One has a 40% success rate and the other have has a 60% failure rate. Which would you pick and why?

Can we get a price? As in, Pill A = 60% of my current $. Pill B = 80% of my current $.

Make it more interesting.

I would grab both pills...

get the first 40% success pill and slice it so that the 60% failure is not present while I take it

get the second 60% failure pill and shave off the failure part leaving me with 40% success

not that I have achieved 80% of life... make the world my *****

Last edited:
One has a 40% succcess rate...so thats a 60% failure rate...

The other has a 60% failure rate..so a 40% success rate.

Lolwut.

i'm not sure which one i'd pick but i know i'd take it with a half full half empty glass of water.

And the doctor told you that there isn't a cure and you have 3 months to live. Good news is that there are 2 pills on the market that may save your life. One has a 40% success rate and the other have has a 60% failure rate. Which would you pick and why?
Is that you jt air jt aka jtumminati aka jtumminated

40% success = 60% failure

60% failure = 40% success.

:stoneface:

I'd pick the 60% failure pill because it sounds more daring :pimp:

Last edited:
garycoleman-wtf.gif

Back
Top Bottom