So Your Girl "Big Precious" Thinks She Is Beautiful Now. LOL. (From TMZ)

Originally Posted by AG 47

cocolicious said:
Aww I like Gabby, I hope those stories of her being rude to people are not true.

And if she is rude and stuck-up, so what? Does she have less right to be rude because she's overweight?

Most celebrities are a-holes anyways. Why can't she be?
Um what are you talking about?!
laugh.gif
I said I like her so of course I don't want to hear stories that she is rude because that will make me not like her as much.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...so what's the issue with that video?
I know you like being the Devil's Advocate at times but  you can't be serious.
laugh.gif
I'm dead serious.
If you're talking about her "I know" comment... you're oblivious to the context of the paparazzi saying things to get a reaction.

She is not in a position to say, "I know." That is my issue.

The pap. isn't the issue here. That is their job to get a reaction.

She isn't worthy of that type of reaction.

But you knew that
laugh.gif
You are the epitome of what's wrong with many NTers nowadays. 
You make threads looking for conspiracies as if you are this extremely knowledgeable person, but turn around making a thread like this reaching for LULz just like you reach conspiracies. 

You're just showing that you lack just as much intelligence and common sense as you do Wisdom. 

Continue with making yourself looking like a clown... I'm sure there are some NTers who appreciate it. 
eyes.gif

I havent looked through this whole thread, but judging by this last page..let me get this right....in an ideal society where every1 loved them self or w.e...naturally........

White women= skinny
Black women= fat

?

This is more so in reference to ROC BOY JADA's statements.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

...so what's the issue with that video?
I know you like being the Devil's Advocate at times but  you can't be serious.
laugh.gif
I'm dead serious.
If you're talking about her "I know" comment... you're oblivious to the context of the paparazzi saying things to get a reaction.

The pap. isn't the issue here. That is their job to get a reaction.

She isn't worthy of that type of reaction.

But you knew that
laugh.gif
You are the epitome of what's wrong with many NTers nowadays. 
You make threads looking for conspiracies as if you are this extremely knowledgeable person, but turn around making a thread like this reaching for LULz just like you reach conspiracies. 

You're just showing that you lack just as much intelligence and common sense as you do Wisdom. 

Continue with making yourself looking like a clown... I'm sure there are some NTers who appreciate it. 
eyes.gif
Ram. Stop feeding this troll. He just trying to make sure his thread goes 15+ pages. He starts threads all the time that end up in a black female white female thing or some argument that NT has seen repeatedly for the last whatever years. NT has become so lame, this whole argument is stupid to have on this forum becasue the same people come with the same arguments, and it never ends. Why can't we all just accept the fact that we like they type of women WE like? She may not be beautiful to you but to someone she is. What do you expect her to do? Tell the photographer that she is hideous and is a fat sack of failure? No because she isn't a failure 
nerd.gif
and she loves what she has right now no matter what she looks like.

DC may have been on to something...other media outlets are reporting that Precious has been acting a lil' stank as of late....

And out of curiosity, what's the criteria for being on People's 100 Beautiful list? I see what they're trying to do w. Precious, but it's a bit patronizing, and I think we all know the REAL reason why she was included on there.

... oh please... she's being a smart $!# to the paparazzi... you're looking WAAY to deep into it.

that's the problem you're so against her for some reason... you'll find any reason to nitpick.
Yea I am quick to nitpick at a woman that clearly overvalues herself.

Don't I show my displeasure for ANY girl like that? BUt you say I have something against HER. Yea, that is it.

As I said, she doesn't have the right to walk around as if she looks good. That is my point. And deep down inside, I know you agree with it.
smokin.gif

i don't think she said "i know" to be conceited. it was more as a sarcastic answer to the paparazzi's sarcastic question

This happens all the time on military bases. Boogawolfs be getting all gased up. I remember one chick started flying off at the mouth, and I just told her to shut the chuck up, and to shave her chin because she was out of regs.

ebay id: airmaxwun

Back
Top Bottom