So your tough huh? Well take a trip on Death Road! 300 die each year

4u2c

Banned
Road is no joke. 3 meters wide and 300 people die each year. Aint no way in heck I'm driving that road or bicycling it.
Would you do it for $100,000

I bet if a car breaks down then they just push it off the cliff since it would block traffic

http://www.ssqq.com/archive/vinlin27b.htm

death%20road%2016.jpg

I'd do it in a small jeep or ATV. Taking something like a full sized bus on that thing is idiotic.
Word to Top Gear UK for driving it

the camera guy needs to be pushed over next........joking. do you think they motioned to the next bus in the convoy like "NEXT"?

03silverbullet wrote:
the camera guy needs to be pushed over next........joking. do you think they motioned to the next bus in the convoy like "NEXT"?

I felt the same way. Dude SUCKS!

And yea I'd drive that. I'd take that turn at 40 easily
smokin.gif

Ive taken roads that are similar in dimensions in Mexico except these roads where a little build

but nothing really helps a bus going over the cliff.... That 7 hour bus ride was nerve wrecking for the first 3 hours after seeing all the turns and what seemed like a dozen close calls with death, I just sat there and enjoyed the scenery knowing that I was dead if the driver or opposing cars slept.

Next time I go through that I will be smoking bowls of weed before entering the bus....

I would definitely do it in a motorcycle, 4-wheeler, or Jeep,

Think about it in a car or truck,

But wouldn't do it in a huge truck like the one in the vid OP posted.

Im from Bolivia and they are pretty scary. There's a lot of roads like that one that people drive through daily.

the drive from Lima Peru to the smallr town of Caraveli is pretty similar , still have nightmares from that l

I dont get it...if 300 people die a year....why not build some rail on the edge?... Bolivia obviously has the money and it seems like the road is a big tourist attraction...make it safe

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

didnt they do ice road truckers and top gear on that?
I watched the Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Roads one.  It'd be nighttime and the locals driving buses and other trucks would be going full speed then tailgating them and honking them to speed up.  The locals don't give a eff, they drive like it's a regular road.

Everybody is screaming "for (&@ sakes, how do we get home now"?

yortzandat 7 hours ago

Anybody else see the 2nd bus a 1/2 mile in the background? If you are on that bus and just saw that happen, what do you do? Tell your driver pull over so you can get out?

In my town of Jarabacoa in Dominican Rep. the road to get there is similar, plus is steep so you have to drive on 1 or 2 brakes applied at all times

Back
Top Bottom