So you're in the club getting your groove on with the ladies that you came with then...

...you decided to try your luck with a random bird
You eyed the dance floor and noticed a group of ladies dancing with each other
pimp.gif

You selected, then approached with a simple "woud you like to dance"

And she hits you with the "Sorry lady's night"

1 of my boys walked up to a girl last night, and she kinda gave him the "lean back", so he asked "i just wanna know where you're from"and she answered "Jersey" and he left...her face was
grin.gif
??
ohwell.gif

He told me he did that cuz he knew she wasnt interested from the start so he wanted to mess with her

i thought it was pretty funny
laugh.gif

So how do i increase my chances next time? Share your wisdom my NT fellows

i pretty much just do the same thing everyone does,
approach. with swagg cant look like your all nervous all pale and head down and such
"wassup u wanna dance"
always works for me, and if it doesnt i ask her homegirl right next to her who will almost always say yes lol

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

approach. with swagg cant look like your all nervous all pale and head down and such
"wassup u wanna dance"
always works for me, and if it doesnt i ask her homegirl right next to her who will almost always say yes lol
Lol with some drinks in my system nervousness is pretty much out the window

And thats a good idea about asking her homegirl....lol cuz generally you go for the prettiest one in the bunch so if shes a NO then turn it down notch. NOTED!

Increase your chances of what?
What do you think fam? I dont even know if you're being serious or just a smart butt.

Well i meant increase my chances of them saying Yes...

Originally Posted by NiPxD

"wassup u wanna dance"
Lol with some drinks in my system nervousness is pretty much out the window

And thats a good idea about asking her homegirl....lol cuz generally you go for the prettiest one in the bunch so if shes a NO then turn it down notch. NOTED!

Increase your chances of what?
What do you think fam? I dont even know if you're being serious or just a smart butt.

Well i meant increase my chances of them saying Yes...

exactly. so at least you get a dance, guaranteed
pimp.gif

and you wont be the guy coming back empty handed plus the first girl is like
eek.gif
mad.gif
and then she wants to dance
laugh.gif

females hating on each other= your advantage

Some guys at the club sometimes pull lines like "Can i dance with your friend?" srsly you can't ask her yourself.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

exactly. so at least you get a dance, guaranteed
pimp.gif

and you wont be the guy coming back empty handed plus the first girl is like
eek.gif
mad.gif
and then she wants to dance
laugh.gif

females hating on each other= your advantage
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
not bad!

dude askin is for simps, if u got the right swass they'll jump on the zip faaast but for that first nights dance just wait for a crack'n song, justgrab a random birds wing hit the bop up with the
grin.gif
and they know theirroll. Works 100% of the time.

just have a fun vibe to you, and don't sweat it.

There's always gonna be the 'Sorry. Ladies Night' girls but like people have said, as long as you're not creepy and timid I'm sureyou'll be fine. You're in a club with a bunch of uninhibited drunkards!
laugh.gif

As a girl, I say just dance with a girl that's already dancing. Just swoop in and party!
laugh.gif
Sometimes you'll a 'walk-off' but as long asyou're not a weirdo you should be fine.

F asking girls to dance nowadays, i jus grab em by the hand or waist and start dubbin.

oh and i hate that sryy ladies night line, im lik tric u u can dance with ur homegirls at home, no need to pay 20$$ to do dat shhhhht.
alien.gif
alien.gif

you need a wing man/men. once they see their less attractive friends having a good time, she'll have a good time...especially if her friends are fatties

Originally Posted by NiPxD

...you decided to try your luck with a random bird
You eyed the dance floor and noticed a group of ladies dancing with each other
pimp.gif

You selected, then approached with a simple "woud you like to dance"

And she hits you with the "Sorry lady's night"

1 of my boys I NIPxD walked up to a girl last night, and she kinda gave him the "lean back", so he asked "i just wanna know where you're from" and she answered "Jersey" and he left...her face was
grin.gif
??
ohwell.gif

He told me he did that cuz he knew she wasnt interested from the start so he wanted to mess with her

i thought it was pretty funny
laugh.gif

So how do i increase my chances next time? Share your wisdom my NT fellows

If it's a circle of girls, bring in your homeboys, and make eye contact and gradually get in that circle and dance with the chick you're close to. Youdon't want the ugly or fat one to be left out . It's just a dance. From my experience, if you only talk to one girl in the circle, and don't chatwith all the girls in the circle, it can make her feel uncomfortable like she's leaving her homegirls for a dude. Or if you can approach them alone, makeconversation and introduce their circle to your friends and get acquainted quick.

man its great when you on the other side of this. there is nothing more satisfying when a dude comes up to you to ask if the dude grinding on you is just afriend. this cat tonight reallly gave me his card and asked to hook it up. hahaha. best part was another chick i was with peeped game and she likes to messwith dudes so she just starts stratlin the other leg gettin it. dude looked hurt and walked away. i cant hate though cause i been that dude before too, buttonight the swagger was on a hundred trillion.

Originally Posted by idalvysxdeath

Some guys at the club sometimes pull lines like "Can i dance with your friend?" srsly you can't ask her yourself.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

lol this is the funniest

Originally Posted by JuJu

man its great when you on the other side of this. there is nothing more satisfying when a dude comes up to you to ask if the dude grinding on you is just a friend. this cat tonight reallly gave me his card and asked to hook it up. hahaha. best part was another chick i was with peeped game and she likes to mess with dudes so she just starts stratlin the other leg gettin it. dude looked hurt and walked away. i cant hate though cause i been that dude before too, but tonight the swagger was on a hundred trillion.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by JuJu

man its great when you on the other side of this. there is nothing more satisfying when a dude comes up to you to ask if the dude grinding on you is just a friend. this cat tonight reallly gave me his card and asked to hook it up. hahaha. best part was another chick i was with peeped game and she likes to mess with dudes so she just starts stratlin the other leg gettin it. dude looked hurt and walked away. i cant hate though cause i been that dude before too, but tonight the swagger was on a hundred trillion.
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom