Staff member
How about those cowboys...?

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
******** is some $#!*
roll.gif

Happy Monday
smile.gif

My post from the Sports Forum......................

Fed Ex was 60/40 last night. It was like the Cowboys Takeover. Had a great time at the game last night and the looks on the Skins fans faces was priceless. I still don't get why Skins fans get so pumped up for this game as if their life depended on it, like it was their Super Bowl for the season if they beatthe Cowboys. Also, I didn't realize till this morning that the Skins lost all their division games this year, just sad. It's back to the drawingboard after the season is over.

2Guard wrote:

get back to me after they win a playoff game........

QFT, but this season has been the worst I have ever witnessed as a fan, losing every division game, losing games that should've been won andjust completely imploding within themselves, the Skins have given me more headaches than this fall semester in college.....But all in all they are still MYsquad.....and I ride for my squad till the bitter end
tired.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by 2Guard

I agree.....though the ******** are complete garbage.
I do love the skins though, hey SoleWoman, can you figure out what this number stands for? 4,745

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

How about those cowboys...?

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
******** is some $#!*
roll.gif

Happy Monday
smile.gif

Y'all shut us out, AT HOME.

I have nothing to say until next season. I'm shallowing ALL jabs.

Have fun in the playoffs..............................................................

I do love the skins though, hey SoleWoman, can you figure out what this number stands for? 4,745

Amount of days since the last Cowboys playoff win?
grin.gif

Its a shame cause we had someone on the show from Dallas who stated, the Skins NEVER come up with people down there. We as Skins fans care WAYY more about themthan they do of us.

SAD

out of curiosity...did anyone watch football today?

i think the cowboys took the nfc east and the skins choked again...anyone else catch that? i could be mistaken.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Playoff wins since 2000:

Skins - 1

Cowgirls- 0

regular season does not mean anything.

We as Skins fans care WAYY more about them than they do of us.

That's what I've been telling all you dudes since Day 1 on here. Also, I could never understand why folks get so caught up in playoff victories unlessthe objective is to point out Super Bowl championships, which is the main objective in going to the playoffs anyway. Look at it this way, between the Skinsand the Cowboys, the Skins have the more recent playoff victory but the Skins are on the verge of collapse and destruction as an organization right now whilethe Cowboys are peaking.

Originally Posted by Swish 22

Playoff wins since 2000:

Skins - 1

Cowgirls- 0

regular season does not mean anything.
Im a Skins fan and Im not proud of this stat.

^ Neither am I but it shows the cowboy fans who continually put down the skins that the team has not accomplished anything of importance in a really long time.(Rick Pitino Voice) Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, and Michael Irvin are not walking through that door (Rick Pitino Voice).

And this post shows why ppl dislike Cowboy fans

I don't understand why fans of teams like to say the Skins suck so bad, fans of the Skins know that, they don't need 2 be reminded every week

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Amount of days since the last Cowboys playoff win?
grin.gif

winner! though the cowboys have won a superbowl more recently than the skins, in the past 10 years the skins have done better

Back
Top Bottom