So...

lobotomybeats

Supporter
I have recently been going through some stuff (don't worry...nothing I can't handle). So, over the past few days I decided to go back through some of my favorite NT threads in hopes of making me me laugh. It worked. I've primarily been a clown here with very little to add outside of a gif or photoshop, but it doesn't mean that I don't care about this community. I love this place very much.

I don't post much anymore. Life got busy. Then life got hard. (Also, there seems to be a dearth of new threads...almost every thread on the first page has hundreds of pages...would it kill you guys to ask for a Legit Check, go to Target, mention the felatio tendencies of a classmate, or for someone to misidentify Steve Francis?

Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for letting me get away with way too much. To the mods...yeah, sorry. To MOST of the "targets" of my nonsense...rarely has it been personal. I'm just having fun and trying to make people laugh.

I will still lurk.

PS....waaaaaayyyy too many elipses in this post.

Love,
Lowblow Two My Beets

Last edited:
I remember all the gifs and photoshopped images you used to create, and the small subtle Easter eggs you’d put in them. Used to have the whole thread rolling. Good times.

Most of us can actually thank you for the laughs. You have contributed majorly to the wonderful experience of niketalk

For all the laughs you provided when it came to crumbled up 20's, Da Jesus piece, and Rock Deep shoes, anything I can do or NT can do, please reach out. You were always solid with me and maybe that was because you never had me on the Summer Jam screen l:rofl:

I have recently been going through some stuff (don't worry...nothing I can't handle). So, over the past few days I decided to go back through some of my favorite NT threads in hopes of making me me laugh. It worked. I've primarily been a clown here with very little to add outside of a gif or photoshop, but it doesn't mean that I don't care about this community. I love this place very much.

I don't post much anymore. Life got busy. Then life got hard. (Also, there seems to be a dearth of new threads...almost every thread on the first page has hundreds of pages...would it kill you guys to ask for a Legit Check, go to Target, mention the felatio tendencies of a classmate, or for someone to misidentify Steve Francis?

Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for letting me get away with way too much. To the mods...yeah, sorry. To MOST of the "targets" of my nonsense...rarely has it been personal. I'm just having fun and trying to make people laugh.

I will still lurk.

Love,
Lowblow Two My Beets

I know it’s hard to get into details with complete strangers.

Strangers online at that.

But there are some SOLID dudes on NT so if it’s by DM or general post, don’t be afraid to reach out.

We’re just avatars but someone has help for whatever you’re going through.

Stay strong soul brother.

I will still lurk.

Love,
Lowblow Two My Beets
Your easily top 2 fav nters of all time. Its a toss certain days btw you and ogbobby You have brought me endless laughter.

Hope your current **** turns into a blessing.

hang in there OP and hope everything is good. I do miss those random threads too, but i think Thread about nothing (TAN) kinda lumped them all together.

Definitely have laughed at some of your posts in the past. Hope all is well and everything you are going through you get through. Ive been having a challenging year as well and NT has definitely been a great place for me. Ive been coming to this site since I was like 13-14 and Im 33 years old now and this past year Ive been engaging more with complete strangers and finding more solace and positive energy here than I have with people I see on the daily. I appreciate this place so much. OP You are definitely in my Prayers and small thing to a giant theres nothing you cant handle. I appreciate all you guys.

Back
Top Bottom