sobe it! ORIGINAL AIR JORDAN collection VIDEO - "23 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE"

Below I am showcasing my Air Jordan sneaker collection. "23 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE". There was a past post based on the Air Jordan Shoe Showcase atNorth Trooper in Toronto, well now I bring to you the video that was created based on my collection being showcased at North Trooper. It was a private eventthat North Trooper and myself decided to do in order to celebrate Michael's 23rd shoe and his 45th birthday.
I hope you all enjoy the video. It was a lot of fun organizing and being a part of an event like this. I'd like to thank Nike Talk Toronto members andthose who came out from the US to this event.
303024531.jpg
308015901.jpg
308015899.jpg

It started out just with recent retros.. And I was like wheres the HEAT????
ohwell.gif

And then... The og true blues showed up, along with the sport blues, carmines, fire red 3's and 5's, and og 2's, and then finally the signedbordeaux's!

dope collection man.
pimp.gif

Great video and collection. I was loving the OG 1's. Seeing this video makes me want to get the original OG 1 boxes. Anybody got some size 11 boxes theywanna sell?

very nice collection and well put together video~ Lovin the OGz!! And at the end with the autographed VII's and V's it gives me goosebumps
laugh.gif

Very nice video. Although your OG collection is nuts, I love your OG I's the most...hands down!
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

dope collection sobeit1!

those EJ9s look mighty familiar, wonder how many hands they have gone through, never the less..dope kicks once again =]

Thanks a lot, I appreciate all the comments. Took time and dedication, but it was worth it.

sobe it!

Nice collection fellow Toronto member
pimp.gif

in the video, what samples are you talking about that are worth $35k?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom