SoCal Nike Eggplant Foamposite Thread

314996-051. BLACK/VARSITY PURPLE Nike Foamposite One. (Eggplant)
nike-air-foamposite-eggplant-2.jpg

Post any SoCal information regarding the Nike Eggplant Foamposite One here in this thread . Any information is greatly appreciated. Release date is 2/05/09 andthe Eggplant Foamposite Ones are already popping up at a few Shieks in the LA area .

most of the sheikhs locations in LA are all gone: glendale, bev center, and fox hills. proper is all sold out mostly to phone orders. still to release theirpairs are hohla and undftd, whom are waiting for the "official" release date. some cat from daygo posted he got his pair in the area, but didn'treveal the location...but he claimed 619/858. i don't think attic will be getting these, but who knows. supposedly footaction is supposed to get them aswell, but will be waiting for the feb release date.

Most stores will receive their shipments by the end of this month. It all depends on the store whether or not to start selling on the official release date(Feb. 5)

Not all shieks will get these. One of the employees told me that even though his store is not getting these I can still come in on release date and order apair through the store.

UNDFTD la Brea came out yesterday. SOLD OUT, Glendale Shiekh has a size 12 as of 1/28.....HOH wiill release saturday?

I don't think he lied. I'm sure he would be able to order from the company wharehouse but availability would be an issue but availability isn'twhat you are talking about. In any case, the one who told you otherwise might have been lying to you. At any rate, I'm not buying my 2nd pair fromshiekh's anyways.

Shiekh employees have nooooooo clue what they talkin bout. The ATTIC is all gone man. I couldve came up on a pair but gotwrong info from one of the workers. NDC is my last hope. Anyone in the 626 area got a spot or hookups would be appreciated!

millennium is a shady business. i will never give them my business. Call them up and ask how much and whatever they tell you should raise some red flagsalready.

A called a few FOOTACTIONS and release for them is SAT FEB 7...I will double check the week of for sure...

I missed out on the Proper restock but they are supposedly receiving another restock ... Interesting ... I hope I can get my hands on one pair of sz. 13's.

Back
Top Bottom