SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

No sizes of the 1.3s left at Burbank. Sorry man. But check your PM they have a very hidden gem there.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Hawkswoosh

My phone was dead so I couldn't take pics but Citadel Outlets in Los Angeles had Jordan 1 RTTG "Las Vegas" for $99.99. They also had Jordan 1 Joker. Seemed like they had FSR of each. There wasn't much else of interest to me.

Found a pair of jets 1.3s at Marshall's Reseda, CA.

They had a pair of patriots ones in a sz 8 and a bunch of Baltimore Ravens Huarache Frees.

Saw several size 7 Lebron X Jades at the Tangier Outlet at Barstow. Too bad it didn't have size 11s :smh:

hey guys, any of you seen anything good in socal outlets lately? esp citadel thats the nearest to me, id take the drive but 9/10 times they don't have anything i want or my size ( 9 )

thanks!

Anything at the outlets this weekend? Any 30% off?
When I went out to ontario they had select shoes at 30% off but I couldn't really remember what shoes they were I was just in real quick. A lot of the basketball shorts/Jordan shorts were an additional 20% off.
This was the only shoe I remembered to be an additional 30% off and the shoe was I think $47

Has anyone been to the Las Americas outlet? I want to know if it's worth the drive.

Do I have any chance of finding nice sneakers size 4 youth at the outlets? Or any skate shoes of the same sizes?

Do I have any chance of finding nice sneakers size 4 youth at the outlets? Or any skate shoes of the same sizes?
camarillo is usually stocked with a lot of sbs. ive seen plenty of janoskis and p rods there. i mean not the best colorways but you'll find them there. 

the outlets have been dry this whole year. camarillo started stocking on SB's though finally 
nthat.gif

Viejas factory store has the radio raheem air revolution's for $30. when i bought them (last sunday) they had additional 20% off mens, women, and kids shoes. i also had a $5 off coupon for doing the survey on the receipt from a previous purchase. i ended up getting the for $20 and change (tax included)

and they also had the air max force for $40

Back
Top Bottom