SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

Went to Camarillo the other day.

af1_1p_pilgrim_5.jpg

Scattered sizes throughout back walls - don't remember the price

34_1.JPG

FSR - don't remember the price

AF1_wht.jpg

FSR - $79.99

Cabazon has B-Grade Black/Citrus/Red Jordan VII's for 89.99, comes in regular orange Nike box. They have some XX lows as well. Other then that, their selection remains when it comes to everything else. Well there's some nice shoes for the children/grade school sizes. Couple pairs of 14's the other time I had went.
Formerly AIR JORDAN TWO3
OG Member Since 2000

I heard the nike outlet in ontario mills got grape V b-grades in yesterday...who copped some? I called when i got off work and they said they sold out already and there was a line. Limit of 10 per person. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
I was hoping to cop a pair of 11's for my brother(i got my pair for well over retail >:
mad.gif
)

Camarillo, CA

3101_40241A.jpg

sz 9 - $75.00?

trainer_sc_utt_5.jpg

FSR - $74.99?

af1_1p_pilgrim_5.jpg

Scattered Sizes $100.00?

423422-1.jpg

FSR $74.99

more_tempo_wht_gry_5.jpg

FSR $79.99

dunk_lo_sup_iron_blk.jpg

FSR $79.99

max90_fan4.jpg

Mr. Fantastic
FSR $79.99

pippen2_wht_blue_3.jpg

FSR $59.99

aj14_lo_wht_pac_cer.jpg

FSR $99.99

penny4_camo.jpg

FSR $69.99

aight fellas I just got back from the San Isidro outlet at the border and this is what I saw.

Penny 4s digital FSR. $79.99 ??

penny 4s Og color black royal white FSR. $79.99

Air jordan black red 14s $99.99 ???

air uptempos white on white FSR. $79.99

scattered in the back wall they had some OLY 180s, Jordan 14s lows pacifics, Tony parker uptempos black.white. FSR.

CLOTHING WISE

the only good thing I saw where the 7 days dunk tees 4 colors to chose from yellow,royal,white and grey.

3 for $24 SZ M- XL ONLY

apparently ontario mills got the jordan 5s White/Royal/Stealth the only sizes i saw em in were sz 8 and sz 7.5

Ontario Mills, as of last weekend:

Jordan XIV Low Blue/White FSR - $90? I think
Jordan XX East FSR - $70
Jordan XX West - Scattered Sizes - $60
Jordan V Stealth/Royal - Scattered Sizes
Jordan Trunners Black/Red - $70 I think

Stealth V Clothing
Olive V Clothing
Military IV Clothing
A BUNCH of huge sized tees, hehe

san ysidro has womens air force one's white on white in big sizes for men...49.99 sizes ranged from 8-12

Went to Ontario Mills earlier today. Here's what they had.

Ontario Mills
4557 Mills Circle
Ontario, CA 91764

Jordans

Air Max

Dunks/AF1s

White/White Men's AF1 Mid - $74.99

Black/Black Women's AF1 Low - $49.99
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

yea active in lake e has some decent good stuff but its juss really scattered around they had plenty of PFK shirts for $10 and a lot of other skater shirts for $10 they pretty much had watever an active had but had a big selection of sale items. they had a bunch of stussy lrg and matix denim for 29.99 they had the hundreds pins jacket for 97.00 with 30% off and i think there were only hundreds jackets in the Large section. and that is all haha

Back
Top Bottom