SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

people in the lebron threads have been saying they've been picking up some pairs at their outlets, has anybody seen any floating around?

i saw a few pairs of the Jordan IX at the Viejas Outlet in the White and University Blue colorway

have you guys seen anything worth mentioning at our local outlets? the FnF weekend is fast approaching. i hope we get good deals
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

^ thanks for tips mate
smile.gif
Yeah, printed out my bday vouchers ! Can't wait !!! Going to pack my suitcases with Jordan's / nikes ! And stuff myself with American junk food !
tongue.gif
should be stuffing yourself with the girl in your avatar.....just saying... =)

check on footlockers, most of the older kobe vis are on sale for $99.99 and then there is a bday coupon from the coupon thread that you could use. they come out to $75 plus tax...a good deal i think for kobe vis...when they hit outlets im sure it would start at $99.99 too...

There was a good amount of Kobe gear at the Viejas outlet. A good amount of shorts, "venomenon" shirts, and other warm up shooting shirts. A good chunk of Kobe 6s at San Ysidro Outlet as well.

Steal of the day were the Manny Pacquiao Huarache Lows for $60, also at Viejas.

just came back from the Nike store in OC and saw a bunch of Lebron 8 V1 Blk/Red and Blk/Blk. almost all sizes, got the last 11. A bunch of Kobe's too and the White/White Hyperfuse 2011's and some Grey/Navy Hyperfuse 2011's.

stopped by the Block @ Orange the other day....
didn't see any kobe's (that's about all I check the clearance section for)...
I did see Elite Socks though....$14/ea and they had M-XL sizes....(blk/red, white/carolina blue, white/blk, blue/white, red/white)....

Deabting which outlet to go to this weekend. Camarillo or Cabazon. Any suggestions on which one has better heat?

Back
Top Bottom