SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

went to ontario today i posted an outlet report in NIKE RETRO in the OUTLET REPORTs i dont feel like reposting it so juss check it up there

FYI . NIKE FACTORY STORES are going to have a "Friends and Family" 30% sale during july 26 thru July 29. My buddy "DAN" hooked me up with a flyer to present at the counter.

for what it was worth, i hit up cabazon and ontario this past F&F weekend...friends from the old camarillo store i worked at gave me a card...hardly anything was worth picking up or even mentioned (was previously).

Man the outlets roite now real weak nawthin really comin out worth mentioning anymore
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

Went to pechanga over the weekend and passed by the lake elsinore outlet. Don't waste your time.
fs/ft sz 9.5 DTRT IIIs, stealth Vs, flips, pure white IVs... Looking for sz 9.5 spacejams, coolgrey, bred XIs, jedis, home rayguns, calis

camarillo update? i'm heading there this weekend.
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

chech the nike retro forum I think that one has an updated outlet report for ontario

8/30/07 Ontario Mills Outlet Update as of 7:00pm:
(909) 980-2448

Labor Day Weekend Sale:

Zoom Kobe II (B-Grades) (Sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 17) (Limited Stock)

Jordan XXI (Scattered Sizes) (Limited Stock)

Jordan 9.5 Team (FSR up to Size 13)

Jordan 9.5 Team (Almost FSR)

Air Jordan XXI Low (FSR up to Size 13)

Jordan Melo M3 (FSR up to Size 12)

LeBron IV (FSR up to Size 12)

Air Force 1 Premium '07 (Parker) (FSR up to Size 12)

Air Force 1 Premium '07 (Vince) (FSR up to Size 12)

Air Force 1 Premium '07 (Amare) (FSR up to Size 11.5)

Air Force 1 Premium '07 (Jones) (FSR up to Size 12)

Air Force 1 Premium '07 (FSR up to Size 13)

Air Force 1 Premium '07 (FSR up to Size 13)

Air Force 1 (FSR up to Size 12)

Air Huarache Elite TB (FSR up to Size 12.5)

Air Max Elite TB (FSR up to Size 11.5)

Air Max 180 BB (Scattered Sizes, FSR in other colorways)

Air Assault High (FSR up to Size 14)

Air Zoom Dunkesto (FSR up to Size 13)

Air Footscape Woven (Sizes 7, 7.5, 8 )

Air Force Formidable Low II (FSR up to Size 13)

Shoes in scattered sizes along the wall:

Air Force 25 6 Pack (Nate Robinson) $129.99

Air Force 25 6 Pack (Rasheed Wallace) $129.99

Air Force 25 6 Pack (Chris Paul) $129.99

Air Force 25 6 Pack (Jermaine O'Neal) $129.99

Air Force 1 Sprm '07 (Malone) $149.99

Air Force 1 Sprm '07 (Natt) $149.99

Jordan XIV Retro $79.99

Jordan XXI Low $79.99

Jordan XXI PE $99.99

Air Max 180 Classic $39.99

Kobe Dri Fit Jersey and Shorts $19.99

Kobe Dri Fit Jersey and Shorts $19.99

USA Basketball Dream Team Jacket $14.97

Lots of clothing for an extra 40% off. Angels Hoodies were $14.97. Tons of T-Shirts for $9.99 plus 40% off.

good update swoosh went to ontario today and actually saw a sz 10 on the kobes then 2 hrs later they were gone. but ya some real good deals on some of the bball shorts esp. with the 40% off

which Ontario? ON, Canada? or is it some other Ontario I didn't hear about?
Also, I bought this for $500, you mad? Don't let it hit you in the face though.

TEAMKINGKOOPA

Thanks swoosh for the update, Dang the common sizes for the ZK2s are gone that fast. Needed a size 11. But the clothes is good to go. Going to pick up the 2 shorts,2 sleevelesses, and that great 14.95 USA sweater this weekend. Any other Kobe related product you see there?

are the KOBES, LEBRONS and AIR ASSAULT HIGH going to be marked down 30% off since its basketball footwear for tomorrow sept 2??????????????????????????
I'm in and i'm out...

I would think that the Kobes and LeBrons would be an additional 30% off. I don't think the Air Assault Highs would be considered a basketball shoe.

^ Kobes and Lebrons will be an additional 30% off. All b-ball footwear. But Kobes have run out of sizes, went there in the afternoon today and they have sizes 7, lots of 8 and 8.5, and 17 and 18. Lebrons had FSR in the white and silver colorway. It was also my first time there and it was so crowded and picked up my shorts and sleeves. No more USA dream team sweater sold out in the morning with the 30%.

^nah i dont think so considering that they'll only be for basketball footwear. they'll probably have it under "lifestyle"

Back
Top Bottom