SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

hope camarillo have those kostons,i haven't been there for a few weeks

i will be visiting the viejas outlet at the end of this month if i get a friends and family coupon.. and i will go on day 1 and do a solid report back on good items..

went to the outlet in oc on sunday, picked up some kobe vi's sz. 9 for 80 

Last edited:
Anybody knows if Camarillo Nike Outlet will have any Black Friday deals?
i'll check and pm you in a few days, i'm not 100% sure i don't remember but i think last year it was 30-40% off along the back wall and some stuff on the shelves were 10-20%, i also think the sale started on thursday and went through the weekend.

i'll keep you posted though

can anyone thats in the torrance area hook it up with a F&F coupon? it would be MUCH appreciated. I am planning on hitting the citadel or ontario mills depending on which has better stuff that weekend.

went to camarillo today, good stuff, can't remember everything but i did see some red kostons, kostonXheritage colab, black and blue p rod 6's all three going for $80 if i remember right, kobe VI's in grey for $80? kobe and lebron elites for $110 i believe, didn't check out the clothes, place was packed, definitely enjoyed it.

life chose the worst time for me to be unemployed
tired.gif

Nike citadel sucks for kids. No deals, and ver little to choose from...

Adidas had a bogo 1/2 off this past weekend, pretty good stuff...

For the Lakers and Clippers fan, hit up your local Marshalls and TJ Maxx. I have found youth and adult swignman Lakers and Clippers jerseys for $30.

Went to Camarillo outlets the only thing that caught my eye was Kobe's for $80 other than that not much

Citadel.... Kobe Eltes white in various sizes at $99 , either then that ghost town.
Camarillo.... Koston, Huaratche Frees, no Jordan retros

I went to Desert Hills yesterday and there was nothing much. No Kobes, LeBrons or Jordans retros. They had Hyperdunk 2012s for $100, some Hyperfuse 2011s for $40 and a bunch of runners like Lunarglide 4s for $80-90.

Last edited:
My weekend pick up at the citadel.

Flight 89 $56

Air max Darwin 360 $63 after 30% discount

Zoom Kobe VI $34 after 30% discount

Total Griffey Max 99 $47 after 30% discount

Dual fusion TR II $24 after 30% discount

Tulare had some poison dart 7's and some black 6's. Navy blue dunks for $30 was the best deal

Back
Top Bottom