SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

This.

I find myself double/triple checking just to make sure I don't miss anything... :lol:
It's funny that you say that because I' do that a lot. It's been twice where I'm about to leave and my brothers ends up finding some Good stuff. It's also a good idea to look in the size 12+ size section since ppl seem to place aka: hide the good stuff there

Las Americas Outlet:

Nothing really worth copping. Just copped a hoodie, running jacket, and some socks. :pimp: :lol:

Went to Ontario Mills today, nothing of note. Looked like most of the shoes were picked over earlier on in the week.

went to lake elsinore outlet, got a pair of hypergamer for 54 bucks, there were some nice looking jordans but the price is pretty high. 

I was at the citadel yesterday, nothing really caught my eye. The amount of people that were there

went to camarillo saturday but nada. nothing caught my eye, pretty much it was all running shoes and colorful ones. everything on the wall was 20% off. they had the blk/wht 8's for $70, blk/red CMFT's were cheap (sorry i forgot how much, i think $40ish), there were a couple pairs of the dark blue/obsidian hyperposites for $130ish as well as the camos, kostonXheritage collab for $30 (small sizes though), kobe 6's in black and in gray ($70-$80), clothes were the same, mostly running jackets on the clearance/old stuff racks and your usual kobe shirts on the newer stuff side. i picked up a nike sb hoodie for $25 though.

Last edited:
Do they usually carry a decent selection of socks like elite's etc. @ outlets? like ontario mills for example

I always forget to check sock section at Ross/Marshalls/TJ's :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Do they usually carry a decent selection of socks like elite's etc. @ outlets? like ontario mills for example

I always forget to check sock section at Ross/Marshalls/TJ's :lol: :smh:

Outlets still have em at $14.

couple dudes i know came up on some Elites at TJ Maxx sometime last year. you can try it and see if you get lucky.

couple dudes i know came up on some Elites at TJ Maxx sometime last year. you can try it and see if you get lucky.

Yeah i'll drop in ross/TJ's every few weeks, found 2 pairs of manchester sb FC's some years ago. no serious finds last few random visits, but I think the key with outlets and TJ's/Marshalls is to go in the morning, which is when the best stuff gets picked first. I imagine they re-stock product overnight only it seems.

Ditto - I've found that Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Ross have had elite socks. Cheapest I have found them were 6.99. Bought 3 pars.

What cities are you guys finding these socks in? I've sound LJ white/red elites once at Marshall's, but that was it.

What cities are you guys finding these socks in? I've sound LJ white/red elites once at Marshall's, but that was it.

I'm gonna do a round on all three in my area on friday, probably mid-day friday and specifically look for elite socks.

ive seen those lebrons ones too. the 2 pack white/red and blk/red

i really like the low cut running ones. retail is $12 - 15 and ive gotten a few for 3 in white and black with grey on them. all elite.

the bball ones werent the long tall ones (crew??)

they were like the kobe and lebron ones. i got a purple with white pair and white with orange. a few other colorways like white with royal blue but they were 12-15, i  wear 8-12 lol

I've seen the traditional Nike elite socks (retail for $15 plus) at Marshalls/Ross. Last time was the ones in Costa Mesa.

Hit all 3 today in the afternoon. TJ Max had no sneaks, but did have some regular Nike sock packs for $9.99. Ross (West Covina) had like 4-5 pairs of Hyper Aggressors for $29.99, tried on a pair in my size and almost bought em but decided to pass, comfortable shoe but i have a feeling the outlets are flooded with them :lol:. hit up marshalls afterward.

None had elite socks, just the general nike quarter sock packs.

Ross seems to get the best sneakers

Marshalls seems to have the biggest overall sock selection, depsite having no nike socks at all.

TJ Max had the same socks i found at ross pretty much.

Nike Clearance Store Viejas.

March 28-31

Additional 20% on Footwear...

They have some Jordans, Kobe's...

$10 on Elite socks, $15 for 2 pairs...

40% on select Outerwear and 30% on Fleece.

Last edited:
I went to the Citadel Mall today, nothing much amazing.

These were the only ones that caught my eye, but they were $199 :x

Nordstrom Rack in Costa Mesa off S. Coast Dr. Has a couple pairs of
Cp3 vi. Nitro pack
Hyperdunk 2012 (tb)
Hyperfuse
Kobe VII (tb)
In multiple sizes. Dudes out there sleeping or would rather wear Rainbows

stopped by nike outlet at the block of orange. didnt find any gems, but met J.T. and Kevin. Dudes r legit. showed a fellow sneakerhead some love. If you ever need help, theyre the guys to see. just gotta be patient n scour the walls

Went to citadel this morning and nothing appealing at all... Do u guys ever find anything good there? Any Jordan retros?

Back
Top Bottom