SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

Went to citadel this morning and nothing appealing at all... Do u guys ever find anything good there? Any Jordan retros?

if we're talking "in-city" outlets, between Citadel, The Block or Ontario Mills... Ontario Mills is probably your best bet, as far as coming up.

the other 2 is really hit or miss, with miss usually being the outcome. History shows Camarillo and Cabazon as being the best as far as getting shoes people actually care about.

might make the drive to cop those pillars 
nthat.gif

only thing that caught my eye in camarillo was the revis in blk/orng/wht, prod 6 in gry/blue

I'm at Camarillo right now. A good amount of apparel is 30%-40% off. One rack (mainly therma-fit sweatshirts) is 50% off. It's not marked yet though but they will give you anything highlighted blue 50% off now. It won't be marked till Saturday. Also, they have almost the fill N7 collection (shoes and clothes) which they will be putting out on Saturday.

I took pics of the shoes, but I'm on my phone and it's hard to upload, I'll try to do it later. Hash wall is 20% off, but I didn't see much.

Nothing worth mentioning at Las Americas. Was looking to cop a pair of JBC 2013's for ball but no size 14. |I

Went to Camarillo this past Sat. Was shocked that N7 KD V were there along with the rest of the N7 collection (for retail though). My buddy who works for FTL told me that none of the FTL's are carrying it and ordered a pair off NDC. They had some Kobe gear for 30% off, if you actually browsed the clearance rack by the Pro combat section, you could actually find some decent Kobe gear. They had the Black Del Sol and the Photo Blue/ heather grey Therma fit jacket and pant set.

A bunch of Jordan clothing on sale as well. Elite socks in all the new colors (retail), no sequalizer socks though.

I picked up a pair of Kobe Del Sol Striker shorts for 15 and Essential Black with Del Sol trim shorts for 22.

Other than that they had a good amount of NSW shoes like AM1 in colors I haven't see before.

Not great but not bad either.

The Nordstrom Rack by South Coast Plaza has 2 pairs of Lebron X Blue Diamonds for $99.99 in size 8.5, I was able to find a size 12 last week there too

damn, i remember i use to always find SB gems at nordtrom racks 
frown.gif

damn, i remember i use to always find SB gems at nordtrom racks 
frown.gif
+1. Greatest pick-up was a pair of Jordan 3s in 2006 (for $79.99) at a Nordstrom Rack in Phoenix.  No original box but I had a grin from ear to ear when I saw them.

went to citadel over weekend, didnt really have anything interesting besides BG hyperdunks in random sizes on the wall

You guys heard the J11 Breds B-grades in Vacaville Outlet, just wonderin if our Outlets also gettin them. I called Viejas Clearance and very nice Nike Athlete told me that usually premiums like that go to big Outlet Store first before them. Called Cabazon and Lake Elsinore and its negative, gonna make more calls later.

You guys heard the J11 Breds B-grades in Vacaville Outlet, just wonderin if our Outlets also gettin them. I called Viejas Clearance and very nice Nike Athlete told me that usually premiums like that go to big Outlet Store first before them. Called Cabazon and Lake Elsinore and its negative, gonna make more calls later.
San Ysidro outlet will be getting them but it's still unsure as to when.

San Ysidro outlet will be getting them but it's still unsure as to when.

I'll be waiting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom