SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

nothing much really. the purple CP3 at ontario mills still has full size run. the CP3 at citadel is the one with blk/red side stripe also full size run. been waiting for them to hit the back wall or go on real sale. 

friend was able to pick up a pair of lebron xi denim off the back wall in his sz9.5 with 30% off. there was a pure platinum cw Melo 1.5 sz 11 at citadel. 

this was monday btw. 
Not interested but thanks for the updates!!!

Citadel Outlet is slated to drop the Jordan 1 Black Toes for anyone interested, not sure how releases go up there for stuff like this. May have to make a trip..

Citadel Outlet is slated to drop the Jordan 1 Black Toes for anyone interested, not sure how releases go up there for stuff like this. May have to make a trip..
Stay in East Los, so Im close and will definitely drop by in the AM....have a pair but always looking for a fresh one! 

There's a gate in front of the parking lot behind the Nike store. That's where the line starts line up anywhere else and you're screwed. I saw at least 15 people get kicked to the back of Tue line because they decided to wait at the front of the store last week. Other than that, get there EARLY. THE first person who was there got there around 5:20 am

There's a gate in front of the parking lot behind the Nike store. That's where the line starts line up anywhere else and you're screwed. I saw at least 15 people get kicked to the back of Tue line because they decided to wait at the front of the store last week. Other than that, get there EARLY. THE first person who was there got there around 5:20 am
Man Im certain kidz lining up there already! hAhA

Security is gonna kick them out. Lol. Trust me. If people couldve camped for the Toro 4s, I would have had ZERO chance at getting themIght then...
Ight then...ima show up round 0500 n see what the deaL! Over 20 deep n Im OUT! hA

ahh man lol Im way out in Venice, I already have a few of em was just trying to snag a pair for my girl. Trip aint really worth it to me but I may show up well see, Ill PM some of you guys in the AM

i might show up, if any of u guys go pm me, lets meet up! waiting early in the morning does get boring by urself lol 

i might show up, if any of u guys go pm me, lets meet up! waiting early in the morning does get boring by urself lol 
Im trying to show up @ 0500 since Im up @ 0425-0430 ish EVERY Sat morning like reveille waking me up n ish! Aint interested in anything releasing 2morrow but these definitely got my interest! Ill PM or post up what I see in the AM!

Yall think beasts will be up for this more than the toros? Royals or Breds I wouldnt even bother. I'm 50/50 right now. It's a 35min drive and I dont want to get there like at 6 and it's 100 deep already. :lol:

I wonder how much stock they have......after the shady employees scoop some up...

Yall think beasts will be up for this more than the toros? Royals or Breds I wouldnt even bother. I'm 50/50 right now. It's a 35min drive and I dont want to get there like at 6 and it's 100 deep already.
laugh.gif

I wonder how much stock they have......after the shady employees scoop some up...
Hb'z will be there DEFINITELY, dont know more than the Toros but we shall c! Im wondering bout the stock too and if GS will b available? 

Yea about the same drive for me 40min or so, just want a GS pair but if theres a HERD of HB's I'm not even going to bother trying

Yea about the same drive for me 40min or so, just want a GS pair but if theres a HERD of HB's I'm not even going to bother trying
Dude news already hit the NET and when that happens HB'z like a F5 heading that way! Plus I think Citadel only SoCal location gonna have em xcept the frggin Tijuana Outlet errrr uh...San Ysidro! ha

You're right. I just saw the news on a couple of popular blogs. I dont remember the toros/cool grey getting on there. Let us know how long it is at 5am then 
laugh.gif

You're right. I just saw the news on a couple of popular blogs. I dont remember the toros/cool grey getting on there. Let us know how long it is at 5am then 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
...yeah Thanks! haHA...but Im a 1's typea olE Head so ill be thur!

i was there last week to cop the toro 4, i rolled up at 7am, about good 30 heads there. everyone was able to cop a pair, a mexican lady somehow copped like 20 pairs lol 

i was there last week to cop the toro 4, i rolled up at 7am, about good 30 heads there. everyone was able to cop a pair, a mexican lady somehow copped like 20 pairs lol 
She trying to come up! F trying to slang that Elote on the calles...Im Mexican so leave that D.Sterling ish somewhere else ight! hAHA. But since they releasing at the Outlets are they considered OR ARE B Grade?

Back
Top Bottom