Kobe X "Flight Pack" $139.99 FSR
Kobe Mentality Deep Pewter/Black/Gray/Total Orange $69.99 FSR
Kobe Mentality Hot Lava/Daring Red/Light Bone $69.99 FSR

Marshall's South Coast:
Kobe Mentality Dove Grey/University Red/Bright Crimson $49.99 FSR

On the wall: Lebron 12 Low Purple/Red $99.99 + 30% off
Hyperchase Crimson $59.99

At Las Americas/San Ysidro.

All, I posted a couple of deals on my IG account: @stangnhoops  if you want to check them out.  I might be doing that more often to help some people out.  I'm not doing this to gain followers.  Just trying to spread some deals.  I work down the street from the Orange, CA location and I tagged some of the pics.

All, I posted a couple of deals on my IG account: @stangnhoops
 if you want to check them out.  I might be doing that more often to help some people out.  I'm not doing this to gain followers.  Just trying to spread some deals.  I work down the street from the Orange, CA location and I tagged some of the pics.
Well thank you sir! I'll be following you on IG

All, I posted a couple of deals on my IG account: @stangnhoops
 if you want to check them out.  I might be doing that more often to help some people out.  I'm not doing this to gain followers.  Just trying to spread some deals.  I work down the street from the Orange, CA location and I tagged some of the pics.

I was there on Thursday and they had a bunch of Kobe X flight and black/Crimson

its getting harder to find good deals and steals at the outlets. Any idea why?

Wrong, it is easy
You can get really good steals when people return shoes. I've seen Kobes ( ie. 9 elite highs marked down below $100)
Tech fleece 1/2 off

But it isn't
Cause of dudes who go in there and buyout FSR's

Wrong, it is easy
You can get really good steals when people return shoes. I've seen Kobes ( ie. 9 elite highs marked down below $100)
Tech fleece 1/2 off

But it isn't
Cause of dudes who go in there and buyout FSR's
yeah I copped the Kobe 9 Elite Legacy Blues for $70 recently.

was at Citadel & East LA yesterday. only took pics of notable deals.

Citadel:

Jordan VII C&C champange in 10.5 and 11 only $169.99. i don't recall seeing other sizes. i randomly opened 3-4 sz11 as it was my size and all of them looked to be tried on already with dirty bottom. not a bad price tho.

I don't know what is the XIV cw called, but they have them in smaller size 8-9 and couple 11.5 $139.99

The Super.Fly 4 in a nice cw. FSR. i tried them on, they are really comfortable. if anyone cares. $109.99

EAST LA;

Jordan VII Marvin the Martian in FSR $129.99

Kobe X Elite "drill sergeant" FSR. it was either $129.99 or $139.99 can't remember. forgot to take pic. 

they also had a alternate 89 return in sz 8.5. only $5 off msrp. leather is real nice tho. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom