SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^at the Shiekh in Westminster, they were still mostly $100 or $130.....
wish they'd drop to the $60 range.....
Would that ever happen at Shiekh?

I'm waiting for the same thing.  It's like waiting for movies to come out on DVD, just a lot longer.  Kobe VI's are already out and I see the V's right next to them at full retail.  Doesn't make any sense.

I don't mind waiting though.  The massive amounts of V's still out there will make their way to outlets.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

I'm waiting for the same thing.  It's like waiting for movies to come out on DVD, just a lot longer.  Kobe VI's are already out and I see the V's right next to them at full retail.  Doesn't make any sense.

I don't mind waiting though.  The massive amounts of V's still out there will make their way to outlets.
When I came from Shiekh about a week ago they had completely took out all the Kobe V's. I'm sure kobe V's will clear retail shelves by the end of next month and possibly earlier. 

Nordstrom Rack at Howard Hughes:

Nothing worth mentioning.

They had a ton of size 9.5 Jordan XX Fusions in white/red/black for $60 or so. I mean a ton.

Finishline at Fox Hills:

Couple of things worth noting. One sz 10.5 Livestrong Air Max Turbulence for $55 with extra 30% off clearance.

Lots of various Adidas trainers, and some Nike Hyperize Max airs for around $80.

Finishline there always has the best clearance and sale deals going on.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

They had the China's for $55 (after tax)....so I would think it's feasible...
I ended up scooping up a pair for my partner in crime.....

Block at Orange has the Kobe V's in Ink, Grey Wolf and a bunch of TB colorways for $99

Originally Posted by nimhet

Block at Orange has the Kobe V's in Ink, Grey Wolf and a bunch of TB colorways for $99

Here is a pic of what they have, I was there yesterday:

2nss6t0.jpg

Any other TBs? Those orange TBs could sell for over retail considering they didn't release.

Citadel 2/12 has kobe v del sols, and blue or navy tb color all basically full size run. Air Jordan 2010 team 9.5 and 10's the laney one. All for 100 bucks. They had a few home jordan 2010's for like 80? or less.

@kurva375 TB = Team Bank. Generally, shoes in colorways targeted towards college/high school teams, as they are primarily white and one other solid color, to easily match team uniforms. Less exciting for the general sneakerhead population, though.

that sucks...heard there a bunch of new stuff that's all...
but apparently my source was WRONG!

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

Citadel 2/12 has kobe v del sols, and blue or navy tb color all basically full size run. Air Jordan 2010 team 9.5 and 10's the laney one. All for 100 bucks. They had a few home jordan 2010's for like 80? or less.

Nothing new as of today.  They do have FSR of Kobe V's in Ink, Del Sol, Draft Day and Black/White TB though.  Didn't see any more 2010 Homes though.

Under Armour has a 25% off footwear deal going on.  Not bad on some trainers and sandals there.  No Black Ice or Black Ice lows though.

Adidas has TS Beast Commanders in Black/Blue and White/Blue/Black for $70.  Limited sizes in both colorways.
Pro Model 2010 in black/white - $50.

Back
Top Bottom