** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

Originally Posted by RONdomness

Seattle Sounders Jersey is one big X-box ad

fixed
roll.gif

fabiocapellojackwilshere20110209_576x324.jpg

Wilshire's jacket would be serious heat without the ad, anyone know if it was ever released? about an hour of googling has yielded nothing 
mad.gif

fabiocapellojackwilshere20110209_576x324.jpg

Wilshire's jacket would be serious heat without the ad, anyone know if it was ever released? about an hour of googling has yielded nothing 
mad.gif

^i hate BFBS (black for black sake) unis, but the brasil black pack is absolute fire! thrilled that nike has re-released it for the new kit. i doubt it can be worn as-is because the numbers probably don't meet some sort of FIFA regulation for contrast, but i'd love to see some version make it onto the pitch as an away shirt!

^i hate BFBS (black for black sake) unis, but the brasil black pack is absolute fire! thrilled that nike has re-released it for the new kit. i doubt it can be worn as-is because the numbers probably don't meet some sort of FIFA regulation for contrast, but i'd love to see some version make it onto the pitch as an away shirt!

The new Black Pack Brazil shirt is very nice...sadly its prolly the only way i'd wear their new jersey. Im not to big of a fan of it. Plus I found this info, not sure how true it is but if it is...hopefully they'll come out with something better than this in the coming years..

http://marcabrasil.terra....rfeed&utm_medium=twitter

basicly its saying that NIKE said that from now on they are going to make one new Brazil jersey per year up until the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio. NIKE will have a jersey for each competition; Download bar - 2011 Copa America, 2012 London Olympics, 2013 Confeds Cup, 2014 Brazil WC, 2015 Copa America and last but not least 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio.

The new Black Pack Brazil shirt is very nice...sadly its prolly the only way i'd wear their new jersey. Im not to big of a fan of it. Plus I found this info, not sure how true it is but if it is...hopefully they'll come out with something better than this in the coming years..

http://marcabrasil.terra....rfeed&utm_medium=twitter

basicly its saying that NIKE said that from now on they are going to make one new Brazil jersey per year up until the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio. NIKE will have a jersey for each competition; Download bar - 2011 Copa America, 2012 London Olympics, 2013 Confeds Cup, 2014 Brazil WC, 2015 Copa America and last but not least 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio.

Well they have been announced

Nike_2D00_Vapor_2D00_Superfly_2D00_III_2D002D00_PlumWindchillVolt_2D00_Img_2D00_Profile.jpg

Nike_2D00_Vapor_2D00_Superfly_2D00_III_2D002D00_PlumWindchillVolt_2D00_Img_2D00_Inside_2D00_Profile.jpg

Nike_2D002D002D00_Mens_2D00_Vapor_2D00_Superfly_2D00_III_2D00_FG_2D00_Boots_2D002D002D00_BluePlatOrng_2D00_Main2.jpg

I am surprised nike went through with these.  So they are the same weight as the Superfly 2.  Have the same crap sense studs.  Same really high price ($400).  And now nike is saying that the lightning bolt design on the heel and instep will allow you to be spotted easier by team mates so they can make quicker decisions....you really expect us to believe that.  Why don't we all just wear Neon Yellow Preds?  Same effect.

Well they have been announced

Nike_2D00_Vapor_2D00_Superfly_2D00_III_2D002D00_PlumWindchillVolt_2D00_Img_2D00_Profile.jpg

Nike_2D00_Vapor_2D00_Superfly_2D00_III_2D002D00_PlumWindchillVolt_2D00_Img_2D00_Inside_2D00_Profile.jpg

Nike_2D002D002D00_Mens_2D00_Vapor_2D00_Superfly_2D00_III_2D00_FG_2D00_Boots_2D002D002D00_BluePlatOrng_2D00_Main2.jpg

I am surprised nike went through with these.  So they are the same weight as the Superfly 2.  Have the same crap sense studs.  Same really high price ($400).  And now nike is saying that the lightning bolt design on the heel and instep will allow you to be spotted easier by team mates so they can make quicker decisions....you really expect us to believe that.  Why don't we all just wear Neon Yellow Preds?  Same effect.

^couldn't agree with you more. the adizero is killing the lightweight market right now.... a player on my team literally gave away his CR7 superflys to another kid and switched to the adizeros (he had used the older F50 tunits before switching to the superfly).

i didn't think that there could be a "new" model released by nike that had fewer changes than the maestri I to the maestri II (the instep control pad design changed slightly and a swoosh was added to the toebox).... but this appears to literally be a new colorway under the guise of a new boot! weak effort at best.

^couldn't agree with you more. the adizero is killing the lightweight market right now.... a player on my team literally gave away his CR7 superflys to another kid and switched to the adizeros (he had used the older F50 tunits before switching to the superfly).

i didn't think that there could be a "new" model released by nike that had fewer changes than the maestri I to the maestri II (the instep control pad design changed slightly and a swoosh was added to the toebox).... but this appears to literally be a new colorway under the guise of a new boot! weak effort at best.

Originally Posted by riphamilton

but this appears to literally be a new colorway under the guise of a new boot! weak effort at best.

When I saw teaser pics or snippets of the upcoming boot, I got a hard on and then saw the pre-orders on WSS and saw all the pics and was "what in the hell is this from Nike?!". I guess Nike thinks we're as stupid as the Jordan heads!

Back
Top Bottom