** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2012 **

Y'all won't be disappointed with the new 12/14 Arsenal home.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sakibomb523

Those Inter Milan jersey's are real.
Do you mean the design or the images themselves? Because I can believe the design is real, but it seems strange that Nike would use such a thick cuff on a monocolor sleeve. I thought it looked a bit like a photoshopped Brazil top. Also, the red on the away pops out a lot more than I'd expect.

But I'm no photoshop expert, nor am I an industry insider, so if you say the images are real I'll just have to take your word for it.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Do you mean the design or the images themselves? Because I can believe the design is real, but it seems strange that Nike would use such a thick cuff on a monocolor sleeve. I thought it looked a bit like a photoshopped Brazil top. Also, the red on the away pops out a lot more than I'd expect.

But I'm no photoshop expert, nor am I an industry insider, so if you say the images are real I'll just have to take your word for it.
there's an image of the team wearing the 12/13 home kit, then there is the picture of the away kit.
Inter_away.jpeg

I visited Camp Nou last week when I was on vacation in Barcelona and picked up the new Messi home kit and last years away
I didn't like them when I saw the first pics, but they look much better in person
7343606194_b011e76e0d_c.jpg

7343606272_6c06413675_c.jpg

the tour of the stadium was pretty awesome
7158399721_7e74496c1e_c.jpg

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

there's an image of the team wearing the 12/13 home kit, then there is the picture of the away kit.
I completely believe that those two designs will be Inter's home & away kits next season, I just meant that the two particular images I posted above seem a bit off. It looks like someone photoshopped the home design onto an already existing NDC image of the Brazil kit or something. I don't know if any of this makes sense, but I'm pretty sure we're agreeing with each other.

wada7 can you please re-up the pics? i'd love to see them!

i'm thrilled LOSC lille got a new crest/badge - their old one was really dated. the inter home shirt is dope.... i just hate how every single nike jersey now seems to have armbands! they should be for captains only lol

Originally Posted by riphamilton

wada7 can you please re-up the pics? i'd love to see them!
yeah sorry bout that I don't know what happened to the the original pics
7343606194_b011e76e0d_c.jpg

7343606272_6c06413675_c.jpg

7158399721_7e74496c1e_c.jpg

man, what a difference a few pictures make... I thought the home Barca kit was awful... but now i think its
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nit bad for the white Chelsea jersey. They will prob wear them 3-4 times anyway. Wonder if they are going to add the gold star to the crest

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Nit bad for the white Chelsea jersey. They will prob wear them 3-4 times anyway. Wonder if they are going to add the gold star to the crest

2njed6r.png

Dope pics wada7!

The new numbering/letting is interesting too, I'm liking it.

everton super clean.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

12/14 Arsenal UCL namekits on the new kits during the launch yesterday @ the Armoury.

pimp.gif

so much better than the lower case font they've been using.... hopefully we get to see rvp wear that shirt!

Back
Top Bottom