** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2012 **

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

not sure if these have been posted yet, but the Nike Santos 3rd jerseys are nice (aside from the button collar which I dont care for)
\
Straight fire for the summer.. I need this as soon as its availy.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

Damn, Oranje always kill it

for some reason i like the away shirt a little more. i already have a sneijder home, so maybe i'll get an elia or afellay home, and robben away. i love rvp, but i just don't like the way the number 9 looks by itself on the shirt in the dutch font.

That Dutch kit is definitely my favorite. I wish the checker pattern on the sleeves of the Croatia jersey were the same size as those on the body. The USA kit is growing on me, although I do think it might look better (and less like waldo) if they made the hoops thicker. The France home kit looks nice, though I can't help but wonder why Nike has given them such long sleeves again. And Australia is getting no love in those pictures. They're 21st in the FIFA rankings (meaning Holland, Portugal, Brazil, Croatia, and France are the only teams in that group photo who rank higher) yet they get stuck in the back. On top of that, I think the Australia home kit is pretty nice, making the placement doubly disappointing.

Honestly, I think Brazil's kit is the only one I don't really like. Those extra-thick cuffs look silly no how you wear them.

I kind of like the USA jersey 
embarassed.gif

But i swear France always has the best kit.  Always looks so classy.

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

yeah i want to put an order down for the US jersey so i have something to rock this summer during the olympics

Too bad the US didn't qualify for the olympics in men's soccer.

still rocking Team USA doesnt matter to be they didnt qualify for the olympics. you see how closely i follow soccer.

I like the USA home, two teams one jersey! Will definitely be scooping a home Morgan 13.

Almostnotready: that santos jersey is available via some sellers from Brasil on eBay. If you need direction PM me

Portugal... pretty boring kit compared to the very interesting WC2010 home.  I love the away tho.

Those stripes on the ends of the sleeves are actually that cross design that's on the front of the away kit.

portugal-euro-2012-nike-home-football-shirt-i.jpg

New Zealand HOME... obviously, the black away kit is sicker, but the design DOES carry over well to white...
582235_10150742692207940_61764452939_9705158_2140276654_n.jpg

36331_10150742692482940_61764452939_9705160_182129230_n.jpg

Agreed. Not too fond of the collar though.

Long sleeve will be copped nonetheless.

can anyone recommend a good place to kop jerseys?
soccer.com is what i see advertised on tv, is this what most people use?

will there be another striped USA jersey other  than the white/red one or is that it?  Anyone know when it drops?

Thanks much,
Rich

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

will there be another striped USA jersey other  than the white/red one or is that it?  Anyone know when it drops?

Thanks much,
Rich
That's it.  The road kit is navy with a dark navy sash and white sleeves.  The home one has already "dropped."  It is available on US Soccer's website and a couple other random places.  it will ship 4/26 and be available in stores 5/1.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

AqttEJlCIAAqgsp.jpg

alot better than expected 
pimp.gif

I like the current one better (especially the socks if the leaks are confirmed) and I don't like the collar, but that's my team and I will be buying it.

Anyone know where to get the Nike Centenario socks anymore? In particular looking for the Royal/White and the White/Royal...why did they stop making these?

The new Man Utd Kit is garbage. I wish they had done the black one that was floating around for this year, that was ace. I'm not with the checker pattern, regardless of if it's for Fergie or not, could have just put some type of anniversary number or something. The blue one isn't any better either... guess I'll stock up on this years.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i like the collar (._. )

personally i've never liked playing in them, but more importantly i'm thinking nike is loving how the swoosh on their dri-fit base layer shows with MLB jerseys; i wouldn't be surprised if next season's man united undershirts have a swoosh on the throat just to sneak in an extra swoosh.

example:

6aa16d6c4f13942bd4e5c6952044e3f7b31a7c10_r.jpg

Not feeling that Milan... This yrs n last>

Uniteds kit is growing on me.. Still prefer this yr

Back
Top Bottom