** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2012 **

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

ac-milan-12-13-adidas-home-football-shirt-b.jpg

....wonder if that means adidas will be using the "______ is all in" campaign for a second year.

a couple things - some player in some league got the euro edition CTR about 3 months early, and it looks like an SG soleplate none the less lol....
d693637c6acb455119d59de123cadf85af506acd_r.jpg
2963633f6476489218939eb22721da2e96a2426b_r.jpg

(^from siamboots)

and just for the record, the PK goal that sent fc bayern to the final was scored by bastian schweinsteiger in his 2yr old adipure IIIs - such a class boot! kinda makes me regret trading mine for the IV's
f2b26e766c4cb14d9c1240db8071b0f3c820a930_r.jpg

huge update here
Bayer Leverkusen

Bayer04.jpg

OL (yes its in 3D)

ArbynJTCEAABtVP.jpg

Schalke 04

trikot_01.jpg

Rangers

ArZ_mw-CAAEfKnr.jpg

HSV

Hamburg.jpg

Celtic

Celtic.jpg

Arsenal

arsenal_leak1.jpg

gladbach

Gladbach-Trikot-2013.jpg

Wolfsburg

New-Wolfsburg-Trikot-2013.jpg

united away

Leaked-Manchester-United-Jersey-2012-Tartan-Away.jpg

inter

Leaked-Inter-Milan-Maglie-2013.jpg

Arsenal's look like a blast from the 90's. Still like.
Lyons 3D is home or what? I love Lyon like it either way, hope they don't think their gonna start a craze, alright I guess
Inters are ugly
Milan's is ok but this years were perfect, all uniforms
NZ always bring the heat.
Oddly I want to see Malaga's now that it's their 2nd year with oil money

great post! kinda surprised united is going with the tartan on the away shirt as well - the shirts usually have almost nothing in common.

the rangers shirt is my favorite of the bunch by a longshot; i just hope we actually get to see it on TV next season. nike's doing a superb job with many of the umbro kits.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Wolfsburg

New-Wolfsburg-Trikot-2013.jpg

eek.gif

Wow, now THAT is cool.

Newcastle away

newcastle-united-12-13-puma-away-football-shirt-c.jpg

smh, the new sponsor totally ruins this kit.  I love the color.

Celtic away

celtic-12-13-nike-away-football-shirt-b.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of "black for the heck of it" kits, but this one is sweet.  The only thing I'm unsure about is that big design around the crest.

i can dig the ajax away. just hope their home jersey doesnt have a collar.

Celtic home & away definitely copped.

Arsenal home copped x3 as usual, but what I'm really waiting on is our away.

Glad Nike brought the rubgy back.
wink.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Also have to say i approve of this years Chelsea kit.. very clean.. looking forward to what we do this year for the away...

The new Arsenal kit has really grown on me, especially the long sleeve jersey.
zp_1213homekit_10_1552.jpg

zp_1213homekit_19_3096.jpg

Another leak of what is allegedly next year's RM jersey:
real-madrid-12-13-adidas-home-football-shirt-leaked-a.jpg

Some new kit leaks... these are obviously fake jerseys, but they usually reflect the design of the actually kit.

ARSENAL AWAY... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I love that they're using the rugby look again.  As a fan, I can say I love both the home and away kits.

Inter away.  Honestly, I think this is pretty sweet.

Barca home. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  Single most disgusting kit I've ever seen.  Luckily I'm not a Barca fan.

Barca away. 
sick.gif
 Nowhere near as terrible as the home kit, but still... a fade design like this just seems so lazy  

And some official press images of new kits...

Marseille home.  
pimp.gif
 At first, I didn't notice the sweet design on the front of the jersey, so I kind of thought it was plain, and the sponsor ruined it.  But now, seeing the design, I really like this.  I love the orange.

Corinthians.  The black away is pretty

sick.

And looks like the Manchester United kit is CONFIRMED.  The away kit will be white, and the current away will be the third.  The blue kit that leaked is the keeper top.  

It's not tartan, it's gingham. 
laugh.gif

546689_10150867631472940_61764452939_9880941_777814854_n.jpg

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Barca's jerseys are trash.. can't say i'm mad at that though
laugh.gif

i'm a barca supporter, and i agree completely. the orange away shirt looks like a keeper colorway.
i know it won't happen, but i hope they keep the teal/mint third jersey for a third season. it's my favorite third kit by far, especially when they wear the same color shirt/shorts/socks.

better shots of the euro CW mercurials and lasers. i'm not a fan - i like that they're clean, but i think the design is just lazy and uninspiring. i like copping limited edition CW's, but i'm pretty sure i'll pass on these and wait for the CTR3....
7a916d6a45109d21db2b63d9f49f641618c24319_r.jpg

0b316d6b4c1a9920d69421f77888d719005cc068_r.jpg

8ce36a8764454d0416c29e342400d2af2c668877_r.jpg

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Corinthians 
pimp.gif

Marseille Away
LkRvo.jpg

oh and the wolfsburg "photoshopped one" is real and is e-famous for being one big troll that's hilarious. reviews on the shirt
roll.gif

http://www.amazon.com/The...id=1336581261&sr=8-1
That's the Marseille THIRD kit.  It's black on the outside, orange on the inside.  Reversible I guess.  I can't say I'm too fond of it, I like the idea though.  It's their way of throwing a bone at the supporters, who often use orange.
Olympique-Marseille-12-13-adidas-third-football-shirt-b.jpg

Olympique-Marseille-12-13-adidas-third-football-shirt-d.jpg

Olympique-Marseille-12-13-adidas-third-football-shirt-h.jpg

new liverpool kits.
dont know what the material being used by Warrior is, but i like the simplicity of it. Goin back to the liverbird for the badge is dope. 

2-wkl2012.jpg

10-wkl2012.jpg

great pics of the liverpool kit - it's probably the most anticipated of next season.

could it be better? sure - but i give warrior a lot of credit for keeping things simple. if they tried to do too much and went with a brash/obnoxious under armour-like kit and ad campaign, i could see that turning off a lot of fans to both the kit and the warrior brand. considering all that, it's a great debut into the world of football by warrior. interesting to see lifelong adidas ambassador steven gerrard in the promo pics, but hey he's the captain, and club over sponsorships i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom