** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2012 **

mufc-104363.jpg

mufc-104365.jpg

mufc-104366.jpg

dummy_1.jpg

^the rooney pic is probably the first "official" leaked nike PR pic with the new ball. too bad they didn't leak the fall T90 colorway as well lol.... i'm not sure if i like the tartan home jersey yet, but i do love how nike kept the theme and added the argyle to mufc's sock (i'm guessing that will be a man united exclusive). fans in manchester on sky sports news were complaining that the home shirt looks too much like a tablecloth haha

Originally Posted by riphamilton

^the rooney pic is probably the first "official" leaked nike PR pic with the new ball. too bad they didn't leak the fall T90 colorway as well lol.... i'm not sure if i like the tartan home jersey yet, but i do love how nike kept the theme and added the argyle to mufc's sock (i'm guessing that will be a man united exclusive). fans in manchester on sky sports news were complaining that the home shirt looks too much like a tablecloth haha

argyle on the sock?

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

argyle on the sock?
I think hes talking about the padding on the socks, which is on plenty of nike soccer elite type socks

Originally Posted by 18th letter

argyle on the sock?
I think hes talking about the padding on the socks, which is on plenty of nike soccer elite type socks
That was my guess, too, but it is on the bottom (so you can't see it when a boot is on) and it is on lots of other socks (incl. the new USMNT ones)

Originally Posted by 18th letter

argyle on the sock?
That was my guess, too, but it is on the bottom (so you can't see it when a boot is on) and it is on lots of other socks (incl. the new USMNT ones)

yeah i was talking about the bottom of the sock - sorry for the confusion. i haven't seen other 2012/13 socks, but in the past the sole/achilles area of 'good' nike soccer socks only had basic lines around the arch for support and maybe a little bit of grip to the boot. that's why i thought the pattern looked sorta like argyle.

speaking of socks, i'm sure a lot of you have heard about trusox - they're starting to be used by a few in the premier league, and now soccer.com is carrying them in the US (i think they might have sold out or had supply problems; they were on the website for like $25/pair but have been taken down). they add a little grip to the outside of the sock so that your foot doesn't slide around inside your boots. i fit into the CTR size 10.5 like a glove, so i don't think it would really help me.... but for those who are in between sizes and get blisters, they might be worth a shot.

84526706e74cd18b9f529edcb14e398ac7d2b932_r.jpg

1bf261a69144f1e49e6290d07c5b4e25ead9c647_r.jpg

ac226d368640d1e699320ddc7414430721d32685_r.jpg

new f50 adiZero
adidas-f50-adiZero-3-1-TRADUZIDO-1.jpg

adidas-f50-adiZero-3-2-2.jpg

and the leather version:
Copy-of-adidas-f50-adiZero-3-2.jpg

Also a new adiPure 11pro
adipure11pro1jpgmd.jpg

and two new Predator LZ (the lower one is women's)
adidaspredatorlz2jpgmd.jpg

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Arsenal away
arsenal-12-13-nike-away-football-shirt-leaked-a.jpg

Arsenal makes me barf so does Inter with the ugly sleevesMan U kits are nice. sophisticationCorinthians and Celtic are dope.Barca's is wack ima keep my all black messi long sleeve from this year.Adidas jerseys are all mediocreNike is hit or miss

nike's euro 2012 "clash" colorways will be on the pitch in munich later today for the champions league final.... just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom