** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2012 **

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

What the hell is up with Chelsea's third... hope the away is nice..

Ya I dont see where they went with that third jersey. But I also didn't like this years white jersey but that grew on me

That Arsenal away is too clean
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

The new adizero looks interesting. Did they add textured stripes like predator LZ's?Too many choices this season for cleats lol. Just when I thought I was sold on vapor 8s. I need a vapor black based color way of the vapor.

I love our Away...

I just ordered my France kits for the Euro's....cannot wait for them to arrive so I can put my namekits on.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

What the hell is up with Chelsea's third... hope the away is nice..

Ya I dont see where they went with that third jersey. But I also didn't like this years white jersey but that grew on me

I liked our 11/12 third jersey as soon as i saw it.. still kind of want to grab one now that they'll probably go on sale.. but this jersey 12/13 third jersey... 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I love our Away...

I just ordered my France kits for the Euro's....cannot wait for them to arrive so I can put my namekits on.
pimp.gif
do you put the name on your jersey yourself and if you do, how? thanks in advance 

Barca officially unveiled the new home & away kits
barcelona-fall-21012-home-jersey.jpg

barcelona-12-13-nike-home-football-shirt-d.jpg

Barcelona_Home_Jersey_Sleeve_10567.jpg

barcelona-12-13-nike-away-football-shirt-a.jpg

barcelona-12-13-nike-away-football-shirt-b.jpg

barcelona-12-13-nike-away-football-shirt-d.jpg

Here's the full kit when worn:
178931_175794412550250_159905844139107_240058_898055862_n_display_image.jpg

And the lettering/numbering:
187646hp2_display_image.jpg

Puma also released the evoSPEED in synthetic and leather
Puma_5F00_Evo_5F00_White_5F00_Blue_5F00_Main.jpg

Puma_5F00_Evo_5F00_White_5F00_Blue_5F00_Tech3.jpg

Puma_2D00_evoSPEED_2D00_K_2D00_Leather_2D00_White_2D00_Blue_2D00_Img_2D00_Main.jpg

Puma_2D00_evoSPEED_2D00_K_2D00_Leather_2D00_White_2D00_Blue_2D00_Img13.jpg

Puma_5F00_Evo_5F00_White_5F00_Blue_5F00_Sole.jpg

Anyone know where the Corinthians '12-13 Black jersey can be ordered and shipped to USA?  I found it for sale on their team website but I doubt they ship.  PM me or post if applicable for others.  Will be my first jersey purchase in long time. Love it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

barcelona-fall-21012-home-jersey.jpg

Barcelona_Home_Jersey_Sleeve_10567.jpg

barcelona-12-13-nike-away-football-shirt-a.jpg

barcelona-12-13-nike-away-football-shirt-d.jpg

Here's the full kit when worn:
178931_175794412550250_159905844139107_240058_898055862_n_display_image.jpg

And the lettering/numbering:
187646hp2_display_image.jpg

Puma also released the evoSPEED in synthetic and leather
Puma_5F00_Evo_5F00_White_5F00_Blue_5F00_Main.jpg

Puma_5F00_Evo_5F00_White_5F00_Blue_5F00_Tech3.jpg

Puma_2D00_evoSPEED_2D00_K_2D00_Leather_2D00_White_2D00_Blue_2D00_Img_2D00_Main.jpg

Puma_2D00_evoSPEED_2D00_K_2D00_Leather_2D00_White_2D00_Blue_2D00_Img13.jpg

Puma_5F00_Evo_5F00_White_5F00_Blue_5F00_Sole.jpg

Nevermind that Barca kit is fly... The gradient is looking smooth.

i really hope that nike incorporated some lycra/spandex into the shorts if they're gonna make them fit that tight and long!

Orange and yellow barca jersey are very interesting.  Sort of want :/

and on a more depressing note.....RIP to prob my fav cleats ever.  My Vapor III's
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Body is ready for that City kit. Also, thinking about purchasing a Neymar club kit but kind of on the fence because its only a matter of time until he moves to another club, what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

I love our Away...

pimp.gif
do you put the name on your jersey yourself and if you do, how? thanks in advance 

Yup...always do.

I have a connect @ SportingID & get my namekits for cheap & apply them myself.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Body is ready for that City kit. Also, thinking about purchasing a Neymar club kit but kind of on the fence because its only a matter of time until he moves to another club, what do you guys think?

he's not going anywhere in 2012/13, and probably 2013/14 for that matter.... i'm guessing the master plan is for him to have a huge world cup in 2014 (he's sure to be the poster boy of the tournament), and then sign a massive contract with real/barca/chelsea/city.

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

I love our Away...

pimp.gif

Yup...always do.

I have a connect @ SportingID & get my namekits for cheap & apply them myself.
whats the best way to put them on yourself?

Originally Posted by riphamilton

he's not going anywhere in 2012/13, and probably 2013/14 for that matter.... i'm guessing the master plan is for him to have a huge world cup in 2014 (he's sure to be the poster boy of the tournament), and then sign a massive contract with real/barca/chelsea/city.
Thanks mann, for some reason thought teams were putting bids in for him already.    

riphamilton wrote:

Josednk1068 wrote:

Thanks mann, for some reason thought teams were putting bids in for him already.    

Haha, just because all speculation points to him staying put doesn't mean teams aren't putting in bids for him. Everything I've heard/read would indicate that it's down to Barca and Real, but good G-d I'd LOVEEEE to see him playing at home at the Etihad. Make it happen Sheikh Mansour!

Ugh, accidentally got the Iniesta 09/10 away kit font printed on my 2010/2011 away shirt  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
 Is there any way to remove it somehow? I think it actually looks better than the standard font for that year, but it feels less "authentic" to me 
ohwell.gif
 I'm sure most people besides Barca fans won't notice, but still

Originally Posted by SFC415

Ugh, accidentally got the Iniesta 09/10 away kit font printed on my 2010/2011 away shirt  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
 Is there any way to remove it somehow? I think it actually looks better than the standard font for that year, but it feels less "authentic" to me 
ohwell.gif

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1424696/+396
I have never tried this but evidently it worked with Lextra patches.  I'm unsure whether it would work with a PU nameset.  One thing that's important it that once the nameset/patch comes off, it will leave a "shadow" from the ironed-on glue. If the name/numbers are the same size (to cover up the glue stains) and it's really worth it to you, I think this is the only way to do it.  

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

Originally Posted by SFC415

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
ohwell.gif

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1424696/+396
I have never tried this but evidently it worked with Lextra patches.  I'm unsure whether it would work with a PU nameset.  One thing that's important it that once the nameset/patch comes off, it will leave a "shadow" from the ironed-on glue. If the name/numbers are the same size (to cover up the glue stains) and it's really worth it to you, I think this is the only way to do it.  
The name is the same size, but the # is shaped differently 
tired.gif

That's nice, I like it a lot. It's a shame Nike will be taking over, City has had consistently well-designed home and away kits under Umbro these past several years.

That's nice, I like it a lot. It's a shame Nike will be taking over, City has had consistently well-designed home and away kits under Umbro these past several years.

my thoughts exactly.... umbro is always class

Back
Top Bottom