* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Haha yea I like the one with the chevron more, these straight up look like captain america, throw a star in the middle 
laugh.gif

oh and back to the Magistas

Not saying that wouldn't possibly be the case for you, but I've had several pairs of free flyknits to run/workout in and not once have I gotten a blister. I only used vapors before switching to hypervenoms and anytime I got a new pair of vapors I would get a little blistering at first breaking them in. The good thing about hypervenoms and most likely these is that you won't really need that break in period. I will def be getting these to tryout, hopefully they do release a ankle liner less version for those who don't like it.
I want to try the venoms but I havnt seen a colorway I like yet.

Crimson red is more solar red to me. First cleat I've bought since 2012. Tore my ACL in August, had surgery 1 Oct 2012. Been derricking Rose'ing it. I couldn't deal with doing surgery again if I had too.
View media item 845226

france's kit is thee best kit hands down... followed by holland.. need to pick up a pogba kit

Leaked Nike Away Kits. Loving the Portugal Away alot

England WC 14 Away

US WC 14 Away 

Portugal WC 14 Away

England WC 14 Home (If you haven't already seen it)

i don't hate it, but the umbro england kits for south africa 2010 were so much better. plus they were tailored to even numbered chest sizes 34 through to 50-something. everyone alive could get a perfect fit...

Called it!! Knew Portugal were going white/blue for the away. It's been a while. :pimp: (wish there was some gold trim as well tho)

USA kit blows.

Last edited:
the Magistas look like straight trash, I'm waiting to hear how they perform though.

Any more colorways expected for the Hypervenom? :nerd:

this will be the first time i've never gotten a USA away.

that portugal away is nice. loved the white and blue in 2004. glad to see it back. 

this will be the first time i've never gotten a USA away.

that portugal away is nice. loved the white and blue in 2004. glad to see it back. 

Same here going to grab Brazil away, Holland and Portugal. I can't believe how awful the US kit is.

Can anyone comment on the fit of the authentic vs. stadium jersey? Is the authentic awkwardly tight to wear on a casual basis like years past?

If they're available, I'm going to get Brazil's away shirt with Thiago's name set... I think that's my favorite WC shirt. Also like what Adidas did with the current iteration of the Argentina home & away kits. I think it's very elegant.

Man love that Holland Home Kit but I don't see anyone offering authentic lettering yet

Back
Top Bottom